Limited selling and mediate sell

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 6 months ago #128312

Hello,

I have question:
1.) I have limited product to sell and I want to sell limited time (selling only 24 hours), is it possible to create selling like this? ...and if sale is finished, just have catalog of finished sells, where is not possible to buy, just showcase

2.) I want to have mediate sell. It will be for small artist, which want to sell these products, but they do not want or cannot have own e-shop, so they will sell thru my site, but they should have possibility to manage product add/set price/set qty/load picture/write description...

thanks for answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago #128337

Hi,

1. The solution will probably to use the Product available from/until option of your product configuration page.

2. If you want "small artist" to have the possibility to manage product add/set price/set qty/load picture/write description.. You'll probably have to use The HikaMarket Multi-vendor extension to do it.

10 years 6 months ago #128339

Hello, thanks for your quick answer.
Do you think, is possible to test somewhere this Multi-vendor extention? ...if will fit my needs, I do not have problem to buy it, but firdt I want to test it.

...and one mor question, is possible to have 2 different "systems" on one page? ...because limited selling will be my business and multi-vendor will be for others just as service and payments and so should be done to them....not to me, payments to me should be done only from these limited selled products...

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago #128365

1. Sure, you'll be able to test it through the Hikashop demo website .

2. I didn't really understood what you meant by "is possible to have 2 different "systems" on one page" ? Note that with Hika market, each "vendor" will be paid for each sales of their products.

Note that if you have questions about Hikamarket, you can check the Hikamarket documentation or directly ask them through the Hikamarket section :).

10 years 6 months ago #128588

...and one more question, it exist some plugin or so, that according some product options will be changed picture and according other options will be changed price?

exampl: I have product and it can be in 3 different shapes, which each cost differently (should be also changed picture) and than some colour modifications (2-5 with no change of price)

Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by PeterB.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 6 months ago #128639

Hi,

The variants are specially made for that.
An option is another product added in the cart (and attached to your product). It can't influence the other product.

With variants (characteristics), you can override the prices, the images, the name, etc.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 6 months ago #128645

OK thank you for answers, I will start testing. It looks great for a moment.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds