Feature Request before Upgrade

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 11 months ago #199269

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi Admins, I want to Upgrade to business version because I enjoy your free version easiness to understand & I will like to ask a few questions regarding a feature I want on the website. I sell both shippable & virtual items on my website but my question pertains to only the virtual items
My questions are as follows
1) I want to add a phone number "input box" which my customers must fill on the virtual products/items page which will be displayed in my hikashop backend "customer order details" because the virtual item I sell will be sent to the phone no filled by the customers.e.g Airtime top up, data bundles, etc.
2) I want Shipping Address & Shipping method fields to be skipped during the checkout process flow for ONLY Virtual items

I Will be expecting your reply Sir so that I can quickly Upgrade to enjoy the additional benefits offered by the Business Edition. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 11 months ago #199284

Hi,

1. You can use custom item fields for that, that allow to add specific input field, required if desired, this way the customer can fill one value per product.

2. So in the shipping method settings you must disable the option "Include virtual products price" in the restriction part, and set a weight for the shippable products and no weight for the virtual ones. This way if there is only virtual products in cart, no informations about shipping will be asked.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lordtech

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 11 months ago #199400

OK, thanks bro. I will make the purchase this Week. I really like your Support forum, always on point

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds