Mass action simple but useful improvements

• Thank you received: 16
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 6 months ago #213001

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.5

Using mass actions is a great feature that makes life easier when managing huge amounts of products.

Let me suggest some simple to implement features that would make this service easier and more comfortable to use:

In the filter area would be useful that there was a final calculation of the number of products that will be affected by the combination of all filters.

In these example I get two different numbers, one for each filter condition, but finally I don't know which products match both conditions so I don't know how many will be affected. Is often useful to know this in advance to make a realistic approach to know if the filter configuration is right. This is a small example but sometimes you can work with 3, 4, 5 conditions at once to attack recently imported data for which you don't know much about it.

Definetly knowing the number of matching registers before executing the Action would be very useful.

––––

Also in the system message report confirming the execution of the action would be good to know how many products were affected the same way the Import tool informs so clearly about imported, non imported and already existing products.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 6 months ago #213031

Hi,

Thank you for these suggestions, I have added it on our todo list.
This could be indeed a good thing to have these kind of informations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds