Purchase of new shopping cart for Craftofy.com

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 7 months ago #247622

Hi Team,

Want to buy a new shopping cart for our website www.craftofy.com . Have the following queries in this regard:

1. Do you have integration with Razorpay payment gateway

2. Do you have functionality to allow product delivery to specific shipping pin codes, and restrict delivery to some other locations?

Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Jasdeep
Founder
www.craftofy.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 7 months ago #247625

Hi,

1. Not that I know of. So it would require the development of a payment plugin to integrate with that payment gateway.

2. "pin codes" ? Do you mean zip codes or post codes ? In that case, yes. When you configure shipping methods, you can have ranges of zip codes and the system will then filter the shipping methods available based on these and the zip/post code of the shipping address of the customer.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 7 months ago #247682

Yes, I mean zip codes. There are a few zip codes to which we do not deliver our products to. My query is how will user get to know whether we deliver shipments to their specific zip codes.

My current shopping cart has this functionality, and checkouts are not allowed if user enters a zip code that is non-serviceable in our records. Check below product category page on our website, there is a zip code check box at the top of the page to let users know of serviceability of their location:
www.craftofy.com/decor
Also attaching screenshot for better understanding. Kindly advise further. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 609
7 years 7 months ago #247685

Hello,

For zip/postal code, HikaShop can manage it, by creates some restriction on Shipping method, and when customer will reach Checkout only required zip/postal code will see shipping methods.
We can imagine to inform in product page available zip and postal code in product description and even if they are in unavailable zone and go to checkout with a little custom you can have a message to confirm no shipping for their address.

Hope this will answer your questions.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds