How to use bundled products

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaauction Standard
7 years 14 hours ago #266010

-- url of the page with the problem -- : netweb3d.com/shopping-mauritius/fr/categ...gory/25-thes-maurice
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1

Hi,

I've just installed Hikashop V3, and I try to use the new specification "bundled products".

So, I expected to get a list of products to choose in the bundle when I click on the detail bundle product. But I just have the bundle product characteristics.

What I've done wrong ? (see attached file).

Have you a documentation or tutorial about the bundled products ?

Best regards.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 11 months ago #266046

Hi,

That's not what that feature does.
The bundle feature allows you to synchronize the quantity of a product with the purchase of another product.
So if you have products B and C as bundled products of product A each one with the "quantity" field set to 2 in the bundled products listing, each time someone purchase 1 item of product A, the stock of products B and C will be decremented by 2.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaauction Standard
6 years 11 months ago #266068

Hi,

Ok, I understood.

That's not what I expected, so I'll use the options/variants to do what I need.

Thank's.

• Thank you received: 5
6 years 1 month ago #286912

I know this is an old thread, but I had a few questions on this. We sell golf simulator packages. So, if you purchase a ProX Plus from us it includes A Golf Simulator, a Stance Mat and some software with it. If I were to bundle the mat and software, would this also account for the fact that the product would be shipped in 2 boxes?

6 years 1 month ago #286914

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
What is shipped in two boxes ? And why would it be so ? What does it change for HikaShop ? A different shipping fee ? Different shipping methods ?

6 years 1 month ago #287110

Some of our products within HikaShop our Golf Simulator Packages. For example, our ProX Plus Package . This is a single product in HikaShop, but ships in 2 separate boxes (1 for the Sensor unit and software and another box for the Stance Mat).

Currently we have it setup as a product with options. Then we have secondary products with the appropriate dimensions and weights of each box. However, the shipping costs are not working out properly.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 month ago #287118

Hello,

but ships in 2 separate boxes (1 for the Sensor unit and software and another box for the Stance Mat).

Ok so can you give us more information about how you want Hikashop to react when the "ProX Plus Package" is added to the cart ?

Thank you.

6 years 1 month ago #287180

I believe the best case scenario is that a product can have more than 1 box. So a button to add another box which would then display another set of Weight and volume input boxes.

6 years 1 month ago #287182

Hi,

Ah I see what you mean. You mean that you would like the main product to automatically get the weight and dimensions of the products added to it has bundled products for the calculations of the shipping fees.
That's a good idea for a future release.
For now, I'm afraid you'll have to stick with using options.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds