Integrating HikaShop Inventory with Etsy and/or Square

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #297012

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.dinalou.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11

Hi! I've searched for a couple of days now but haven't run across any posts covering this so I thought I would ask it myself.
I create handcrafted items and have an Etsy account for online sales and a Square account for in person sales. My Square account syncs with my Etsy account and all of my inventory is managed through Etsy. I don't want to close my Etsy account due to already having a client base and I like the fact that my Square account automatically updates my Etsy product quantities. I'm wondering if there is a way to sync my HikeShop product inventory with either Etsy or Square or Both. It would be so much easier to manage just 1 inventory list. Thank you for your time!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 7 months ago #297018

Hello,

There's actually no option to do that for the moment, so the only solution will be to directly develop that feature.

Here is Hikashop's developer documentation for more information :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #297068

Unfortunately, I have very little knowledge when it comes to coding and what I do know is mostly HTML and even that is 10 years old. I mostly have been able to just fiddle with little bits of code to get the desired effect. Unless someone can give me a hand with it, I'll just have to keep it the way it is for now.
Thank you

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds