Catchable fatal error

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #6510

When I search a word which has a french character ie. éàçô... I get this error.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class JLanguage could not be converted to string in /home/lagour/public_html/plugins/search/hikashop_categories.php on line 135

now it doesn't matter if I write pâté or pate in the search because the word its looking for is pâté it makes it crash... all other words seem to work properly.

If you would like to see it, www.lagourmandise.com you can try it and see on the top right search.

Any hint on fixing it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 2 months ago #6523

We're not able to reproduce the problem on our end. We would need to put some traces in there in order to understand the problem. Would it be possible to have an FTP access to your website ?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #6653

lagourmandise.com/index.php?searchword=p...n=com_search&lang=en

Do you see the error if you click this link? I wonder if this is related somehow to a caching issues with joomla... i've tried it with both IE8 and FF

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 2 months ago #6658

I indeed see the problem. I mean that we tried to reproduce the problem on our test servers, and it worked correctly. That's why I asked you about an FTP access.

I would say that it's related to joomfish/translations. Which version of joomla are you using ?

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds