Item price changes to FREE when Euro price is remo

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #10590

Hi all,

I am new to HikaShop. A strange thing that I am batteling to solve is that when I remove a price in Euro, and only have price in loca currency assigned to an item, the price in the shop displays as FREE.

How can I fix this.

IC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 1 month ago #10604

Hi,

What is your main currency in the config ? Could you do a screenshot of the edition screen of your product so that we can see how you configured the prices ?

If you set the main currency as euros, the system will search for prices in euros. If you don't have any prices in euros, it will try to search for prices in other currencies but only for the currencies which are "displayed". You can activate that via the System->Currencies menu.

13 years 1 month ago #10618

Included is a screenshot of the configuration.

Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #10625

Could you also do a screenshot of the edition screen of your product so that we can see how you configured the prices ?

13 years 1 month ago #10654

OK here's what happened so far.
    I installed Hikashop
    I started configuring Hikashop without reading any documentation. During this stage I also added one product to the shop.
    When I got stuck I started reading the dokumentation on your web site. I then cam accross the configuration for default currency and a couple of other settings that had to be taken into account.
    I then had the problem where the price showed as FREE as outlined above.
    I then added another product to the shop, and it showed the price correctly. Camparing the configuration between the two products, it was exactly the same
    I removed the price from the problematic product, and then added it back again. It then worked as expected.

This probably would have to be tested again. I hope it helps.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by icronje.

13 years 1 month ago #10660

It's probably just a matter of saving the product information.
When you create a product with a price in euros, hikashop stores the price and the currency corresponding.
If you remove the euro currency, the price is still in euro in the database but on the listing of prices of your product, the dropdown of currencies only has the euro as possible currency so it can't display the euro currency even though that's the currency of the price. As long as you don't save the product information, the price will stay as being in euros.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds