- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
No results on filtering
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I created multiple costum fields and a filter on frontend, but if I choose any of them, no results where found. I search around the forum, but didn't found the solution. I also don't get any error messages.
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your website is currently offline ; so we can't take a look.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
Your website is currently offline ; so we can't take a look.
Regards,
The site is in private/developement. I need to create you an account if you want to take a look on it. With admin too?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Admin can be useful if you want us to apply a patch or fix your configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How are you displaying the filters ? In the category listing or via the filter module ?
If it is the module, in the "menu" parameter, you have to set the id of a product listing menu which is listing all the available products on your website.
Else are you sure that the entered data are valid ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What you define as valid? I didn't found anywhere rules for validation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that Xavier was talking about the credentials.
The url we got ask for a username/password and the user/password we have from you, are not working.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Your issue is coming from the fact that you have added all of your products through the "Rosen" category, and that you don't have any product through the sub-categories of the "Rosen" category.
The solution will just be to add your product through the "Rosen" sub-categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you use in the backend the filter "Direct subelements" in the product view of "Rosen" category, the list is empty. So all products are in the subcategories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you replace the content of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php with this pastebin.com/K2zMf5cW and try again ?
If that still doesn't help, please provide either a super admin account so that we can access your joomla configuration in order to turn on the "debug mode" option for our tests, or turn that option on yourself so that we can see the debug data at the bottom of the pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If I add a
Which works ...
In complete
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Will this be fixed or am I wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Nicolas and I have submit several fixes for the filters during the last weeks.
These modifications will be integrated in the next HikaShop release.
Your "none" problem is known and we are still investigating on it (because there are a lot of code in the class field that we have to test).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.