The problem with the display filter

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #228256

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.keks-store.ru/katalog/koshki/napolniteli-dlya-koshek
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8

Hello, I am having two problems.
1. The first problem is shown depending on the order in which the menu items are.
Slides 01 -> 02 -> 03 -> 04

2. The second problem in certain categories are not displayed filter.
Slides 05, 06, 07, 08

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
8 years 2 months ago #228285

Hi,

1. The alias of the menu items in the SEF URLs is added automatically by the SEF system of Joomla (or your SEF extension if you're using one) and not by HikaShop. If changing the ordering of the menu items change the alias used, I can only think of a problem with the menu item entries of Joomla in your database, or some kind of caching in the SEF extension you're using.
In any case, it doesn't depend on HikaShop.
Try recreating the menu item. Or try changing the alias of the menu items and see if that helps.

2. From what I understand, your issue is that you have the "dynamic fitler" setting of your filter turned on, but that you don't have any product with a value matching in the custom product field of the filter for that category, and thus you don't see it for that category, but only for the other one.
Turn off the "dynamic filter" setting of the filter and it should help.

PS: I'm having a hard time understanding your screenshots. Could you do them while logged in your bakend in English next time please ?

8 years 2 months ago #228416

Hi,

1. Problem solved, it was in error in the database. I had to clean through phpmyadmin.

2. Trial found that the filters are not displayed in certain categories. For example, the slides have two types, one (21 id) filter operates on the other (286 id) is not working.
Settings of the filter does not affect the displayed or not. And in the first and second categories are products with desired filter values.
On the problem of the slides presented more clearly. In English admin switched.
Also I tried to look for errors in the database, but could not find anything, not good at it.

8 years 2 months ago #228429

Hi,

2. So did you turn off the "dynamic filter" setting of your filter ?
It didn't help ? I see it's still activated in your screenshot.

8 years 2 months ago #228485

nicolas wrote: Hi,

2. So did you turn off the "dynamic filter" setting of your filter ?
It didn't help ? I see it's still activated in your screenshot.

Yes, I turn off the "dynamic filter" that does not help. I checked all the options filter settings, nothing helps, so the screenshots upheld. Here it is not clear why in one category all good and the other not. I changed the category, and create new, nothing helps.

• Thank you received: 612
8 years 2 months ago #228583

Hello,

Can you send us backend access references via our "Contact Us" form, use this topic subject to fill in your message subject.

Regards,

8 years 2 months ago #228617

Philip wrote: Hello,

Can you send us backend access references via our "Contact Us" form, use this topic subject to fill in your message subject.

Regards,

The data sent, really hope to help in resolving problems.

8 years 2 months ago #228822

Philip, you have come to enter data in the admin? Something we found out at my problem? Sorry to remind you, just for me it is very important solution to this problem.

8 years 2 months ago #229501

Dear developers, please answer on my problem, I have a lot of time has passed.

• Thank you received: 612
8 years 2 months ago #229705

Hello,

Sorry for delay,but note that Nicolas told you to attached screenshot in english, I spend really to much time to understand which category is linked to filter etc...
And your issue isn't simple at all... I checked almost everything without success!
Other point did you add some view override?

Can you try to update your HikaShop version ?
If it's solve nothing, like last time I will required an ftp access (with this topic subject IN your message subject).

Regards,

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Philip.

8 years 2 months ago #229712

Sorry for delay,but note that Nicolas told you to attached screenshot in english, I spend really to much time to understand which category is linked to filter etc...

And I made screenshots of English. But because site on my Russian, I would have spent even more time than you have to put all categories into English. So I have their IDs, thinking that it will be still clearer.

Other point did you add some view override?

I do not understand it, so it is unlikely I did.

I can not upgrade to the latest version hikashop because I ended subscription, therefore sending data by FTP access, the last hope for this.

8 years 2 months ago #231066

Hi,
So in the end, my problem is not solved?

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #231266

Hi,

It seems that a menu parameter wasn't set correctly, we fixed the issue on your end and we added the patch on ours.

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Xavier.

8 years 2 months ago #231302

Xavier wrote: Hi,

It seems that a menu parameter wasn't set correctly, we fixed the issue on your end and we added the patch on ours.

But now, for some categories of goods is not working dynamic display filters. For example, there are product categories A and B, there are three filters A, B and C. Category A attached filters A and C, category B attached filters A and B.

Earlier on the front displays the dynamic filters, respectively bindings, and now in category A are shown as filters A and C, and are not assigned to this category filter B.

The dynamic display filter settings enabled.

Attachments:

8 years 2 months ago #231324

Hi,

We've added another fix for that.
It should be working fine.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds