Filter module filter only product under a vendors

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #264929

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : joomla 3.6.5.

Hi, i would like to know is it possible hikashop filter module filter only the products of a vendor when searching in vendor detail page?

Example, when i am at "vendor A" details page with a product listing module on bottom, i made a search action on filter module, the results will only shows the products that this vendor is selling.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #264969

Hello,

HikaMarket include a patch in order to make the filters working on the vendor page but some modifications in HikaShop 2.6.x might have insert side effects.
Nicolas added a patch into HikaShop 3.0.1 so the filter module will be able to use the current URL in his module and not force the URL to use an HikaShop menu.

With that patch, it should be possible to have a working filter for a product listing module in an HikaMarket vendor page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 1 month ago #265038

Hi, i had patch the latest verson of hikashop and hikamarket on my site.

However i did not noticed any changes on the searching behavior. When i do a search action, it is still redirecting me to product listing menu that i created. If i turn off the force menu redirect under module option, it will vomit out all product instead of showing the result's product.

Now the things that i would like to achieve is when i do a filter at vendor detail page. the results will only return products that this vendor selling. Can this filter module synchronize the vendor products like related product module?

One more thing that i noticed is when i serach for a products that is no results, it will direct shows a blank page instead of displaying a no results system message. is this normal or something i missed configure?

7 years 1 month ago #265067

Hi,

When i do a search action, it is still redirecting me to product listing menu that i created.

If you force the menu redirect ; that's logical that the menu is forced and you're redirected to that specific menu.

Now the things that i would like to achieve is when i do a filter at vendor detail page.

Please see the setting "Modules under the vendor page"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display

i noticed is when i serach for a products that is no results, it will direct shows a blank page

If your product listing do not have any result, no result is shown.
You can customize your product listing view to display a message when the listing is empty ; but it will display that message everytime a product listing is empty.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #265158

uniqweb.my/demo/asiamartnew/our-business.../2-malcovest-sdn-bhd

Hi, you can see below the vendor detail i had assigned a filter module under vendor page, you can try search for "dummylisting"
this is a product under others vendor, it will vomit out all that product that is not related, it is not synchronize any product from this vendor.

Even though i search for product name that is under this vendor it is not working as expected.

Attached is setting of my module.

Attachments:

7 years 1 month ago #265164

Hello,

I am not able to understand your message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #265240

Hi, sorry mixed the question together. now there is 2 scenario from the link that i gave

1. If i search for product that under this vendor. etc "CAMBRIDGE ROYAL CROWN SCHOOL BAG" the result page is vomit out every product not not related. the results is not synchronize product from this vendor like product content module.

2. If i search for product that not under this vendor. etc "dummylisting" (this is product that under others vendors.) it also go to a page that vomit out all product that inside the system.

7 years 1 month ago #265273

Hi,

When you have a product listing module under the vendor page ; that module is synchronize with the current displayed vendor.

With the "force menu redirect" setting in your filter module ; you're going out the vendor page, so you do not have the same module and you do not have the synchronization with the vendor page (because you're not in the vendor page anymore).

There is no filter for the vendors in HikaShop ; because the filter system is not extensible for add-ons.
In HikaMarket I can perform the "synchronization" without specific issue but I can't integrate with the filters.

So please details your issue with more details so we can understand what is the situation.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #265353

The things that i want to achieve is

when i am at "vendor A" details page that with a product listing module at below, when i do a filter action, it will filter out products that is only under this vendor.

But from your previously reply, the filter does not support this feature. Right? just to double confirm.

7 years 1 month ago #265362

Hi,

1 - When you are in the vendor page ; you can have a vendor dynamic filtering
2 - You can't have a vendor filter.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #265464

Hi,
I dont get what u mean by you can have a vendor dynamic filtering, but you can't have a vendor filter..

7 years 1 month ago #265495

Hi,

When you are in a vendor page ; the products are filtered (synchronized) with the current vendor. Nothing less, nothing more.

but you can't have a vendor filter.

Yes, I told you so two times :

There is no filter for the vendors in HikaShop ; because the filter system is not extensible for add-ons.

2 - You can't have a vendor filter.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds