Product filters and pagination with redirect POST mode

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Multisite
5 years 9 months ago #295490

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 61.0.1

I have the issue that is mentioned also in this post: www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/87...n-page-than-1st.html

When I set the redirect POST mode to 'Yes' and I use a filter on the product listing page, and if I am on any page other than the first page and there aren't enough products for more than one page, I get "No products found". When I set the redirect POST mode to 'No', it works fine, but then there is the browser message that appears when hitting the 'back' button.

Is it possible to have the POST mode set to 'Yes' to avoid getting the browser message with the 'back' button, and to also have the filters work properly on pages beyond the first product listing page? The thread in the referenced post seems to indicate that this issue should have been addressed in a previous release, but it still seems to be an issue for me.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 9 months ago #295502

Hi,

This issue has indeed been solved 3 years aog and no one reported a similar issue since then.
However, it's a new issue you're describing which results in the same behavior but due to other reasons (mainly changes to HikaShop/Joomla).
I was able to reproduce the issue and made a patch for it. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch for that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: swiele

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Multisite
5 years 9 months ago #295536

Working great now, thanks!

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds