Auction component

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 9 months ago #242113

Hello Mohamed,
I have exactly the same e-mail issue like Lene. As you can see in my attachement the winner notificitaion receiving to every bider user...
I'am using my own server cron scheduler (I tried Hika cron scheduler , I got the same result) and the latest versions of Joomla, Hikashop, Hikaauction.
Let me know if there's anything I can help you to investigate this wierd e-mail issue.

Regards,
Zoltan

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 9 months ago #242166

Hello,

@Lene
I've done a lot of tests on my end but also on our live testing website so that I can be sure that emails are correctly sent to good users, and it worked well.
However I have added one more email check on the last HikaAuction version which seems to have fixed your issue.

@Zoltan
Could you download the last HikaAuction version through our website, install it and test it again ?

Thank you.

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 5
7 years 9 months ago #242198

Hello Mohamed,

The last version in the download area is still 1.1.0 which has been available for a while and I already have that version installed. And after last testing the issue was still there. Is there another version available?

Regards
Lene

7 years 9 months ago #242206

Hello Lene,
I already added the fix on your website so you'll already have the fix on your end. Also, that fix is included in the last version available through our website, even if the version number is the same, the patch is included.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 9 months ago #242374

Hello Mohamed,
may e-mail issue solved.

Thank You

Regards,
Zoltan

• Thank you received: 5
7 years 9 months ago #243682

Hello Mohamed,

Just thought I'll give you a quick feedback after all the back and forward :) .

I downloaded HikaAuction again and installed on live site and tested, finally emails are working as they should.

For the cron job I added the following cron job to my clients server:
wget -O /dev/null " afom.org.au/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron " > /dev/null

I removed them from Hikashop server, to make sure it is going through their server, and tested again. It all seems to be working as it should.

Hopefully this is it, all up and running :). Just looking forward for new improved version with new features from HikaAuction.

Thank you for your support!

Regards
Lene

7 years 9 months ago #243693

Hello Lene,

Thank you for your patience and cooperation, we'll work hard to improve HikaAuction and add a lot of new features !

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds