Urgent: HikaAuction Winner Email Allows Customers to Create Multiple Orders

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 9 months ago #273975

-- HikaAuction version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3

Hi, trust you're doing great?
I have HikaAuction installed on my site. I noticed that the "Complete your Order" link sent to a customers email after winning an Auction can be used to create multiple Orders at same price the Auction was won.
The link should only be able to create one order after which it shouldn't be valid(revoked).
Pls treat as urgent & put up a fix for this because it will make companies using HikaAuction to loose revenues once this loophole is detected by Customers.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 9 months ago #273987

Hello,

I made a patch proposal for HikaAuction and I contacted Mohamed in order to get a validation.
Because it's a day off in France (National day) it will be a bit difficult but please be sure that we take your issue report in our process.

We will keep you informed when the patch has been tested and validated (and that we have update the download packages).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 9 months ago #274001

Hello,

We just added a patch through the last HikaAuction version.
You'll just have to download it through our website, install it and test it again.

Thank you for your feedback !

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 9 months ago #274039

Ok, glad you've fixed it. Thanks
But there's another little issue.
When a customer wins an Auction more than once, it doesnt allow creation of a new order.
E.g.
I won the first bid and after clicking on the link sent to my email, it creates the order which i can proceed to pay. Reclicking on the link wont create a new Order which solves the first case i reported.
I happen to win another new bid and when i click the new link sent to my email, it refuses to create a new order for this new product i won a bid on.

Pls help test from your end and rectify

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 9 months ago #274120

Hello,

I wasn't able to reproduce that issue on my end, Can you give me step by step instructions to reproduce it ?

Also, are you correctly creating a new auction, are you sure that you are creating a new Hikashop product that wasn't used for another auction ? Because an Auction product can be only used 1 time.

Thanks agan for your feedback !

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds