Menu link to Hika Auction (My bids gives 404) + orders

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
6 years 7 months ago #276671

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- HikaAuction version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5

Hi

First, when linking to Hika Auction (the only link you can create - COM_HIKAAUCTION_PRODUCT_BID), then the page returns a:
404 Page not found : productauction

How to fix that?

Second, I'm testing hikamarket together with auction, so our users can create their own auctions.
When an auction is won, a mail is sent to the winner, but as seller I can't see the sale under orders or clients from the frontend control panel.

How do seller see buyer information, so they can communicate payment and shipping?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 7 months ago #276710

Hello,

1. HikaAuction is using Hikashop products, so you won't need to use any HikaAucion menu but Hikashop one :
- To display a product page you should use a "Product Page" menu
- To display a product listing page you should use a "Product Listing" menu¨

2. They should see it through their order listing when the winner of the Auction will confirm his bid through the "confirmation step" or "Hikashop checkout". The winner of the auction will do it by using the "payment link" sent to him by email, so that an Hikashop order can be created.

6 years 7 months ago #276836

As to 1: You are missing my point - In Joomla backend, I can create a menu pointing to Hikaauction. Translation is missing to this item, but is labeled COM_HIKAAUCTION_PRODUCT_BID - looks to me, as a link where users can see their own bids. At least I've seen references to this being on the todo list some time ago. But the link generated is not working.

As to 2: Loosing bids are sent a mail, winning bid is getting a mail. The mail is the only way to complete the order?
But when the winner is confirming the bid by clicking the link in the mail, I get a page to confirm. I confirm, and can now see the order. If I click on the link in the email and confirm again, a new order is created, even though I only bid on 1 item (bug?). I can continue to create orders this way.

The winning users is receiving a mail confirming the new order, administrator is getting a mail with a new order, but seller is not getting any mails, and nothing is listed on the sellers order page (frontend). It's like the order is not linked to the seller.

6 years 7 months ago #276847

Hello,

You are missing my point - In Joomla backend, I can create a menu pointing to Hikaauction. Translation is missing to this item, but is labeled COM_HIKAAUCTION_PRODUCT_BID

Not really, that link was mistakenly added through the last HikaAuction version and is not usable for the moment so we'll fix it as soon as possible.

looks to me, as a link where users can see their own bids. At least I've seen references to this being on the todo list some time ago. But the link generated is not working.

Yes the "user bid listing" space is still on our TODO list.

Loosing bids are sent a mail, winning bid is getting a mail. The mail is the only way to complete the order?

For the moment emails are in fact the only way to keep users informed about auctions, but we actually planned to improve Auction product pages so that users can also see a "You won ! Complete your order" link if they won the auction.

If I click on the link in the email and confirm again, a new order is created, even though I only bid on 1 item (bug?). I can continue to create orders this way.

Every auctions have a quantity set to 1, so even if it is possible to create more than 1 order, the winner of the auction will only be able to pay one of them, as the quantity will drop to 0 when one of the order will have its status set to a confirmed order status.

However you're also right, we'll add another check to prevent it from happening.

The winning users is receiving a mail confirming the new order, administrator is getting a mail with a new order, but seller is not getting any mails, and nothing is listed on the sellers order page (frontend). It's like the order is not linked to the seller.

The seller should actually receive an email when an order is created with his product. Can you check if :
- That email is published via "Hikashop->System->Emails"
- You don't have the same sending and receiving email address
- That email is sent via "Hikashop->Customers->Emails History"

Thank you.

6 years 6 months ago #277153

I'm using different mails for testing, so I have 3 mails in use:

1: seller email
2: buyer email
3: admin email

buyer and admin gets mail, but seller doesn't. And after order is completed by buyer (payment plugin is payment on delivery) no order is available on sellers control panel. I'm not sure why seller doesn't get any info or can't see any sale?

6 years 6 months ago #277156

Hello,

It's actually weird, vendors should at least be notified via email about the status of orders which have the vendor products in it.

Can you check that the "Market: Order status notification" email is published via "Hikashop->System->Emails" ?

Thank you.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds