No checkout options available when auction is complete

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 months ago #303922

I just updated Hika Cart and my Hika Auction is up to date. I've gone through the tutorial and set up a test auction, adjusted the dates to make sure the auction was still running. As I make the test auction expire, the screen blinks and then NO BUTTONS appear so I can't proceed with checkout. Any, advice would be very welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 2 months ago #303929

Hello,

As I make the test auction expire, the screen blinks and then NO BUTTONS appear so I can't proceed with checkout.

Can you give us more information about it through some screenshots for example so that we can understand your issue and help you ?

Can you also show us how you configured HikaAuction by showing us some screenshots of the "HikaAuction->Configuration" page ?

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 2 months ago #303955

Thank you for the response. I'm enclosing some screenshots to help clarify. Please let me know what further information you need.

5 years 2 months ago #303973

Hello,

Firstly, after setting the "Use Hikashop Checkout" to YES you should configure your HikaAuction "Checkout workflow" option through your HikaAuction configuration page.

Also, updating your HikaAuction version will be a good thing to do.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 2 months ago #303996

Thank you. I'm attaching a screenshot of my current workflow. Are there any issues with it? Also, the message about my current Hika Auction says that I have the most up to date version.

Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #303997

Hello,

Thank you. I'm attaching a screenshot of my current workflow. Are there any issues with it?

Actually you'll have to reconfigure it for HikaAuction through the "Checkout workflow" option of HikaAuction's configuration page.

Also, the message about my current Hika Auction says that I have the most up to date version.

The last HikaAuction version is the 3.0.0 version, you'll be able to download it through our website.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds