Hikashop 3 beta questions

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 3 months ago #257647

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0

Hi,

Just installed beta version and it looks great. Run smooth.

1. What is the status of the user points plugin?
It looks like after enabling use bootstrap design there are some mistakes with yes and no buttons. Also on change it refresh page and no ajax.

2. Not sure why but when i press add to cart with legacy turned off nothing happens. I also couldnt find that new cart plugin which was in alpha version. Tried with protostar template.

3. As we have a lot new things...After final release would it be possible to have a list of which view files have been changed?

Thanks

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 3 months ago #257650

Hi,

1 - Yes, the "User Point" is still using the "legacy" API.
We did it in order to be sure that this API was still working so it won't break the compatibility with third party extension (like the AcySMS one for example).

2 - Thanks for your feedback.
Indeed the "cartnotify" plugin was not correctly added in the Essential & Business packages but was still in the starter one.
I have updated the files so you will find that plugin (and also the backend dashboard module) in all packages.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 3 months ago #257666

Hi Jerome,

1. Will it be any updates to this plugin so it will use new checkout? I still see some issue with user points buttons.
This is what happening.

a. I come to checkout page which has user points. By default button is set to "NO" and all looks good.
b. To use points i press "YES" and points are used.
c. I press "NO" points are still used.
d. I press "YES" points are removed. ( if i refresh page here points are added again here ).
e. I press "NO" points are used.

This is happening with default protostar template.

3. I think you have forgot to answer this question :)

4. I have shipping and payment on one checkout step. Changing shipping method payment methods are not refreshed. You need to press next button for it to update. I am talking about restriction....

Kind regards

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 3 months ago #257669

Hi,

1. 4. Could you provide some screenshots of the issue and of how you've configured your checkout and advanced settings and the user points plugins settings so that we have a clearer look at what you have on your end ?

3. Yes, we'll provide a list of all the files that have been modified, like we did before.

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

7 years 3 months ago #257701

Hi,

1. I have tried to be more clear as possible with my images. This for user points on checkout issue

Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #257702

Couldnt add all images in one replay....

So here are they.

3. I have such code in checkout fields view file:

$shipping_id = reset($app->getUserState(HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.shipping_id'));
if($shipping_id == '12@0') return false;

It was working well and fields view would be removed if this shipping with ID=12 is selected. Now it doesn't work. Fields are not visible at all. Any Any changes here?

4. Hikashop cart module. Would it be possible that delete button would use ajax instead refreshing all page?

5. Another issue. Product is added to cart->checkout->next->login->address view trying to modify address gives invalid token. Press button next->blank page with invalid token. Browser back button, all works well.

7 years 3 months ago #257720

Hi,

1 - But, if you haven't the "bootstrap design", do you still have the "yes/no" issue ?
I'm trying to understand if the issue is related to "user points" or to the "yes/no".

3 - When you are mentioning problem regarde the checkout ; please just indicate in which mode you are (legacy or not).
The new checkout is using brand new views ; so if you have an override of the legacy, it will only affect the legacy.

4 - Yes ; it is in our TODO list for the release ; but I didn't want to delay the beta too much that's why there is still some pending points for the improvements (which does not affect the general behavior).

5 - Where you logged or did you perform a login in that step before trying to modify an address ?
Or maybe a registration ?

The "login" block can change the token (because when you are connected in Joomla, you receive a new session, so with a new token). The update of the "login" block will change the token stored in the webpage so the other module will be able to perform correct calls.
So if you have a token issue it means that some elements are not updated by the script.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 3 months ago #257737

Hi,

1. I have tried to disable bootstrap and problem still there with new checkout system. Checkout legacy off.
If checkout legacy is on everything is working fine.

2. As I said in my previous message I have some issues with payment method restriction to shipping zones. As example I have restricted one payment method to show only if 1 shipping method selected. When I select that shipping method, shipping div refreshes but payment methods does nothing. If I try to select one of payment method which shouldn't be seen it does nothing. Its like selecting checkbox....
Only one thing what helps is to press button next, then all page refreshes and it shows as it should be. Then you can press button next again to proceed to next step....

3. I see same problem with fields view with both new and old checkouts. Field view isn't showing with checkout legacy on or off....All happened after beta installation....

4. Great!

5. My checkout workflow is set up like this: Cart-> login, address-> shipping, payment, fields->cart,userpoints,status,terms->end

I am not logged in. I add product to cart, go to checkout and I am in cart view, press next I see login form, I LOG IN here, I see address form, trying to press edit icon it gives me invalid token (address form hidden, only next button shows), I press next and I see blank page with "invalid token" on the top left corner, pressing browser button back and all works fine. I can edit address. I have tried many times and always same result...

I can give back end access of test site if it would help to resolve it faster for you Jerome.

Kind Regards

7 years 3 months ago #257770

Hi,

1. Okay ; we will take a look at it.

2. Would it be possible to have screenshots of your specific restriction/configuration in order to reproduce it in a local website ?

3. I think that you will need to edit your fields in the backend.
Some issues has been introduced in the "field display" feature in HikaShop 2.6.x ; because the structure was incorrect, I completely changed it.

5. I'm sorry but I need to "see" a checkout workflow configuration using a screenshot and with the rest of the checkout settings.
Checkout is complexe and to reproduce an issue we need to know the exact configuration and the exact user workflow.
But in our case hopefully, the workflow is not required.
You're facing the problem I just described in my previous post. So we will investigate on it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 3 months ago #257772

Hi,

5. Mohamed has reproduced the issue ; he is working on it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 3 months ago #257775

Hi,

2. So I have 2 shipping methods and 3 payment methods.

Shipping methods: 1.Lithuanian post, 2.LPexpress terminal
Payment methods: 1. Bank, 2. Paypal, 3. Pay via terminal

Bank and paypal payment are restricted to Lithuanian post shipping method
Pay via terminal payment method is restricted to LPexpress terminal shipping method

Screenshots attached....

Please take a look at screenshot named "shipping" you will see what is the issue...

3. Ok, I see. Will check it later after finished version.

5. Great!

Kind Regards

7 years 3 months ago #257813

Hi,

I have just update the beta package with some fixes and improvements.
It contains elements to fix your issues : 2 & 5.

For the issue 1 ; I still have to take a look at it, it's in my list :)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 3 months ago #257827

Hi,

Great. It works perfect now. If I find any other issues i'll update it here.

Thanks for your brilliant support

One more question. How long it usually take or should take for final release?

Thanks

7 years 3 months ago #257828

Hi,

We plan to release HikaShop 3.0.0 during January ; afterwards, it will mostly depend on the feedback and tests of that beta.
More tests are made and more confirmation of stability we got ; easier for us it will be do that final launch !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 2 months ago #259391

Hi,

1. I do have some issue with custom fields with beta version.

I have custom field, table order, field type single dropdown. It should be displayed in back-end form but it's not. I have tried to enable all display options... It shows in order additional information but not in pop up where you could change it. Another strange thing that when you set display, back-end form to YES and save your setting it switches back to NO...

2. With legacy mode on. Deleting address in checkout gives redirect where checkout isnt displayed at all. You need press browser back to get back to checkout address.

3. Fields view in checkout isnt showing at all. All works fine with 2.6.4 version. Could it be that its because in beta version there is no display in checkout option as it is in 2.6.4 version? Screenshot attached....

Thanks

Attachments:

7 years 2 months ago #259458

Hi,

Thanks for the report.

Points 1 and 2 will be fix in the next package.
For point 3, we are not able to reproduce the issue, our order custom fields are displayed in the checkout (new and legacy).

regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 2 months ago #259462

Hi,

For point 3 i am confused. Should i set it to display in front-end to YES? If i set it to yes it shows in checkout but problem is that i would like to show some fields based on shipping method selected.

I do have such code in checkout/fields view file

$shipping_id = reset($app->getUserState(HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.shipping_id'));
if($shipping_id == '8@0') return false;
if($shipping_id == '12@0') return false;
if($shipping_id == '19@0') return false;
if($shipping_id == '18@0') return false;
if($shipping_id == '17@0') return false;
if($shipping_id == '16@0') return false;
if($shipping_id == '13@0') return false;

and fields view shows only if shipping method with id 15 is selected. All is working fine with 2.6.4 version but not with new beta.
Should i configure it differently?

I also dont see button in custom fields setting to display it in checkout or not...As we have in 2.6.4 version. Take a look into my screenshot attached in previous message.

Thanks

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by kyratn.

7 years 2 months ago #259463

Hi,

Yes, that option must be turned on.
And that code can still work but you need to add it in the file "show_block_fields" for the new checkout as fields is used only for the legacy checkout.

7 years 2 months ago #259505

Hi,

1. So it looks like the settings are a little bit different with hikashop 3. Why you have removed checkout display option in custom field?
I have set option display in front-end to YES and it is working fine with old checkout but it seems i can't get it work with new one.
After witch line i should add that code? As for now i have tried after lines: 10,11,12,13 and couldn't get it to work as it should.
It would be displayed always or wouldn't be displayed at all.

2. If I try to add product to cart with new checkout product isn't added to cart with yellow message "product added unsuccessfully". With old checkout I get 404 page error and it adds such line to URL "%3C!DOCTYPE%20html%3E%3Chtml%20prefix=%22og:%20http://ogp.me/ns"
I have updated with new package yesterday and now I have this issue. Before it was working fine.

Many thanks

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by kyratn.

7 years 2 months ago #259512

Hi,

1. I've removed it as we now use the "frontend" setting instead.
You should add that code at the beginning of show_fields, the same as with the fields view file.
Add that line before:
var_dump($app->getUserState(HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.shipping_id'));
in order to check the value of the shipping_id in the session and provide what you get.

2. Thanks for the feedback. I've generated new packages please try again.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds