Hikashop 3 beta questions

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 1 month ago #260886

Hi,

1. How can i refresh user points plugin after cart is modified in checkout? Issue is that after quantity is changed in the cart, plugin still shows wrong amount of possible earning points with this order so you need to refresh page or toggle "YES NO" buttons.

I have tried to use "checkout.points.updated in "window.Oby.registerAjax" but had no luck.

Thanks

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #260887

Hi,

The user point checkout module is already configured to be refresh on the event "checkout.cart.updated".
But the function "refreshBlock" in the file "checkout.js" was not handling the "type_clean" like the function "submitBlock".
Because some plugins (like the "user points" can also create blocks, they have specific names which need to be handle in the JS.

I made a patch so the two function are now in harmony.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn

7 years 1 month ago #260926

Hi,

It is working now. Thank you for fixing it so asap.

Have a great day

7 years 1 month ago #261383

Hi,

I just found that i still have issue with custom fields in checkout.

This is the code i have in show_block_fields:

$cart = $this->checkoutHelper->getCart();
$shipping_id = reset($cart->cart_shipping_ids);
if($shipping_id == '8@0') return false;
if($shipping_id == '12@0') return false;

and changed this:
window.Oby.registerAjax(['checkout.fields.updated','cart.updated'], function(params){

to this:
window.Oby.registerAjax(['checkout.fields.updated','cart.updated','checkout.shipping.updated'], function(params){

After i come to step with shipping method selection custom fields won't show up if i selected shipping method with id 15. I need to refresh page and then all works fine. Leaving page and coming back gives same issue. Need to refresh page....

How can this be fixed?

Thanks

7 years 1 month ago #261391

Hi,

I'm afraid your customization is the source of the problem.
If you perform a brutal "return" ; you won't have the javascript initialized, and so on.

Please understand that we are reaching the limits of our support and you're talking about debug and customization.
We won't be able to continue to help you on such development matter.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #261490

Hi,

I understand that some of my questions are for customization. I am trying to have them as less as possible.

Then i have another question.

1. Why there is no option to display custom fields based on shipping payment methods?
2. How can i display custome field based on shipping payment method. I don't see any tutorial.....

It was easy done with old checkout. Even in old view there was some tip like this "'my_special_field1' => 0, // my_special_field1 display only on step 0"

I am not sure how other people configuring it but am only one who need to display field view based on shipping or payment selection??

I could do it easy with javascript but i would like to know solution by hikashop with they extension.

Thanks

7 years 1 month ago #261518

3. I think there is another small issue with registration switcher.

If you use "create account" and trying to register with empty fields you get error messages and you stay in same switcher mode "create account". So all fine.
This has been fixed few weeks ago....

However using "simplified registration with password" it will switch switcher to login view with error messages. Witch shouldn't be like that.

4. Has the issue for skiping address view been fixed? I mean asking address on registration and registering it doesn't skip address view as it would with "guest"

I am just stuck with address customization cause i am not sure about your plans...

Thanks

7 years 1 month ago #261555

Hi,

0 - More you reply to your own thread, more time it will take for us to reply.

1. Because it requires a pretty big development to implement such kind of feature and right now the custom field system is already very flexible and can be complex too.
And that feature is not asked by many users so there is no high priority for such feature.

2. I don't see the point to create such kind of tutorial which is not about the HikaShop configuration but about customization.

Extra (3.1) - There is a huge difference between displaying fields in different steps of the checkout and putting conditional on shipping methods.
So yes, I put that little code (3 lines) in the view just in case it could help other. But there is no documentation or else, it's just some code there which could help.

3.2 - The support of the reset of the switcher has been fixed by Nicolas several days ago.
You have to indicate your build number in each message ; otherwise I can't accept your ticket.

4. I already said yes. So I don't understand your question.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #261662

Hi,

1. As hikashop has no shipping method which would have dropdown selection i got solution by Nicolas which doesn't work with new checkout system. I am not only one who asked same question 6 months ago. I could point few topics by other people...

4. Build number ( HikaShop Business 3.0.0 [1702081056] ) On registration using "ask address on registration" it still doesn't skip address view.
My first step has this: "cart, coupon", second step: "address, login" and YES i have pressed button "next" so it wont use ajax....
It also gives now error message in address view after registration "You must provide at least one recipient email address." Which i did on registration.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 1 month ago #261693

Hi,

1. Sure but that doesn't change the fact that it's not that simple to do, and that feature is not asked by many users so there is no high priority for such feature.

4. Well, I don't see the problem here. Why would it skip to the third step when you click next when filling in the registration form ?
It's normal that it stays on the current step so that you can then change the shipping address if necessary.
But well, to really understand your problem you would have to provide a link to the shop, and the steps to reproduce and a screenshot of the checkout and advanced tabs of the HikaShop configuration so that we could try first to reproduce the problem on your website and then try to reproduce it on our end.

7 years 1 month ago #261751

Hi,

1. I understand that you would prefer to develop what is needed and will be used by many users. I am happy with hikashop and easy of use if you know a bit php and get some support. However sometimes i feel that some simple features should be by default.
As for us now i see only 2 solutions with new hikashop checkout. Ask some one to create such shipping plugin or remove such shipping option which would lead to have less orders. As Jerome said i wont get support in this matter due it is "customization"...

2. The issue is that i want to have checkout as simple and easy as possible.

First step is cart view so all fine.
Second step is login and address views.
I would prefer to ask address on registration and keep possibility to allow change address later during checkout. So if address view isnt skipped then it is extra click/step after registration. All works fine with guest.
I could move address somewhere at the end with cart status but it should be at the begining and not the end. Especially when user login in, he should see address first.

3. Using simplified registration with switcher. If you havent entered some fields on pressing register or next button. It will give error messages, switcher will switch to login which shouldnt be like that. All fine if use registration. Switcher wont switch to login and keeps same view with error messages.

Thank you

7 years 1 month ago #261820

Hi,

1. I don't see how you can say that custom fields based on shipping methods is something "simple" ?
As I see it, it's quite complex to do it properly. Sure you can do something for your case with a few lines of custom code but to have something which works properly in all the cases, is something else.

2. Sure but it's normal that it works like that.
If you want to skip and go to the next step, then it's possible with some code customization.

3. Isn't that because your browser auto filled some of the login form fields ? What error message do you get ? And please open new thread for new issues with a link to the website, the error messages if any, etc. Adding new questions like that, we have to search for your website URL, read the previous messages, to see if it's there, same for the version number, etc.

7 years 2 weeks ago #264460

Hi,

I think i just found another small issue with registration/login.

My checkout workflow is configured like this: Cart, Login, Address
I use switcher with login,registration, guest.

Example. When user tries to login and enter wrong details he get error message that user name or password is wrong. All fine here.
However if he enter second time details correctly, he goes to address step with same error message which shouldn't be there.

Thanks

7 years 2 weeks ago #264463

Hi,

I'm glad that you're reporting issues. It's helping us tremendously.
However, I would appreciate if you could follow what I wrote in my previous message:

And please open new thread for new issues with a link to the website, the error messages if any, etc. Adding new questions like that, we have to search for your website URL, read the previous messages, to see if it's there, same for the version number, etc.

7 years 2 weeks ago #264545

Sorry, I just didn't want to spam forum with new topics everyday. I have created new topic for this issue.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds