ACYMailing Integration

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #275430

Will HikaSubscription also have integration with ACYMailing? Mainly if a user has a subscription then they would be put on a mailing list for subscribers only? If the subscription lapses they would be removed from that mailing list?

I have not used Hikasubscription, but will it be possible to automate a section of Hikashop store to only show to those with a subscription?

Those would be my two biggest needs, as I have a client in mind for this already.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #275431

Hello,

Yes ; we already began the development of that plugin but it was not ready to be included in the Beta.
It should be available for the release.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: blbeta

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 7 months ago #276192

Hi blbeta,
anyway:

blbeta wrote: I have not used Hikasubscription, but will it be possible to automate a section of Hikashop store to only show to those with a subscription?

You can do it managing the Joomla ACL / Usergroups:
- Assign an HikaShop category / product "Access Control Level" to be available only for a Usergroup.
- Each one buy a Subscription is moved into that Usergroup. When the Subscription expire he is removed from that Usergroup

blbeta wrote: Will HikaSubscription also have integration with ACYMailing? Mainly if a user has a subscription then they would be put on a mailing list for subscribers only? If the subscription lapses they would be removed from that mailing list?

If your Subscribers are assigned to a new Joomla Usergroup, you can yet do it using AcyMailing Mass Actions & Automatic Filters feature.

Hooping this can help you! Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome, blbeta

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 7 months ago #276260

Thanks guys. I will mess with this in the future.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds