Vm Import won't import orders. Tried everything...

• Thank you received: 3
10 years 1 week ago #152344

-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost on MAMP
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : At start of import - Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/joomla15vm/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php on line 250

Hello, I've read all the topics on VM import problems over and over and tried everything mentioned but I still can't get Hikashop to Import orders. I've turned on debug and it shows the one warning listed above. I've uploaded the latest importvm.php file. I've changed all order statuses to "C". I've reinstalled joomla,virtue mart and Hikashop 3 times and I just upgraded to Hikashop Business. Still no luck. The jos_hikashop_order and jos_hikashop_order_product tables remain empty. Also I do not have a hikashop_vm_orders table as mentioned in one of the other threads.

When going through the import process I get -

Step 10 : Import Orders
• Imported orders: 0 (including 0 guests)
• Imported orders addresses: 1088
• Updating billing addresses: 0
• Updating shipping addresses: 0
• Updating order payments: 0
• Updating orders: 1088/11/1088

Step 11 : Import Order Items
• Orders Items imported : 0

There's 2 things I suspect... One big disclaimer is the orders were initially imported into Virtuemart from osCommerce using a script by STScript.info. They look OK in Virtuemart as far as I can tell but I am only using it as a go-between step to get from an osCommerce Store to a New Hikashop store.

The other possible suspect may be the version of PHP I'm using with MAMP 5.5.10? Perhaps the older version of Joomla that I need to use to get all the files over to HIkashop is not compatible with it?

That's everything I can think of... help would be very much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 week ago #152368

Just wanted to add that I checked the status names and made sure they match, and I also tested it with PHP 5.2.17 and 5.3.28.
I have a ton of other tasks to finish for this store migration (lots of variants to add, etc.) but need to be on Joomla 3.2.3 with Hikashop moved over. If I move forward will I be able to copy the orders over from my J1.5 site once it's working? ...or am I stuck in place here?

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 1 week ago #152444

Hi,

Which Virtuemart version are you using ?
Do you think it will be possible to have some details about the order data in the database ?
If the orders are not imported it means that something is not working when the import made his queries. There are some "joins" between tables and if some data is "missing" it can result some no data result.

But I know that we made some modifications recently in the VM import in order to have less restrictive queries (using LEFT JOIN instead of INNER JOIN to retrieve as much information as possible).
Maybe if you re-download HikaShop 2.3.0 (I don't know when you download it) the latest package could work better for the import.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 1 week ago #152477

Thanks so much for replying Jerome.
I am using Virtuemart 1.1.9.
I just downloaded the business version of Hikashop yesterday.
I'm in the process of uploading the site to a live test server and will send you a PM when it's ready to view.
It will also be better there to have more troubleshooting tools than my local MAMP can provide.

Would it help if I attached screenshots of my VM order tables structure?

10 years 1 week ago #152716

Hi Jerome, I sent a PM a few days ago to give you access to the database. Have you had a chance to look at it?

9 years 11 months ago #153607

Still waiting for help on this one...

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 9 months ago #163521

Hi,

Sorry for the very late reply, do you have solved your issue ?
As I can see in our logs, some fixes have been made about the vm import, could you try our newest version available from our website ?

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds