Create file .CSV (microsoft Excel) and import it i

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 days ago #153235

I would like to know basically, how to create file. CSV (Microsoft Excel) and import it into HikaShop. I have looked at many sites and not just come to understand, forgive my stupidity, thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 day ago #153248

I've been looking for you tube, but can not find any video tutorial that explains step by step how to create a. CSV and import it into HikaShop. I thought asking on this forum I would find someone who could guide me to achieve my goal thank you very much for reading.

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 1 day ago #153251

Hi,

Here is some documentation about csv files and import:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...shop-import.html#csv

You can too create sample product in HikaShop, then export them in order to see how is formatted the csv file.

10 years 1 day ago #153378

This we saw in dicumentación of HikaShop, but still do not understand. What I mean here is that I create a spreadsheet and import it and the images are uploaded to the server from my computer and not know if it really well. I'd give anything for a good videotutorial explained. Thank you very much for answering Xabier.

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 14 hours ago #153431

Have you tried to create sample products with images via HikaShop, and then export it to see how is formatted the csv file, and then adapt it to your products ?

That's the best way to see how it's working.
We don't have yet video tutorial on this, we really try to improve the documentation, be we don't always have time for that ;)

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds