Mass action CSV ok but not the action after that

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 10 months ago #204815

Hi,

And is that working if you fill a path in order to save the csv file directly on the server ?
Do you have tried to set the status change before the csv export ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 10 months ago #204865

Hi,

In the past we already had a conversation with you guys because this path is not working correct. So we cant use it.

Second what is the point of setting the confirmend orders on send when the csv is only exporting the confirmend ones? If we do that we will never get any order exported..

8 years 10 months ago #204880

Hi,

Could you explain me again, quickly, the issue with the path ?
In the current case, as the action is interrupted by the browser to allow you to download or open the file, so it cancel the rest of the process. Solving the path issue, will solve this problem.

My bad, the second question had indeed no sense.

8 years 10 months ago #204948

Well in another tread on this forum we tried to make this path work. My final reaction there was this one:

Hello, Thanks for helping. For who is wondering they did ad /export.csv after the absolute pad. However there are many problems now. First off all the file cant be openend true joomla's backend. I have to use ftp to get the file...

Second and even a bigger problem is that the file is not showing the selected filters. It is just showing the last made order in the file. When i take away the absolute pad and just download the csv file myself it is showing the orders according to the filters. Wich can be many orders at the same time. Because we put it on showing all confirmend orders and not just the last one. Its even showing orders that are made but not confirmend..

So somehow i gues the filters are not working when downloaded to the pad..

8 years 10 months ago #204967

Hi,

To get the file in Joomla backend, you can set a path to point your Joomla website folders.
Then thanks to a third component you will be able to get the file via the backend.

When setting a path or using direct download, the csv files are the same, they are created the same way it is just at the end of the process that we propose the direct download or we save it on the server, so there should not be any filter issue.

8 years 10 months ago #205035

First of all we had this discussion already. :) It doesnt work. I know it should. But trust me it doenst. Well trutst your collega's. They tried. So i gues what you are saying is that there is no way to make it work unless we change all our systems again.

First we have to put in the pad.
Then we somehow have to fix the export data.. (wich even you guys couldnt)
Then we have to download a third party extension to export csv from the backend (wich one)
Then we have to change our external systems to this third party extension

Isnt it possible to trigger a second massaction after the csv is donwloaded? Not as a second one but a new one? Say we make a complete new massaction that only changes confirmend orders to send after a csv is downloaded?

8 years 10 months ago #205047

Hi,

Please give us a backend and a FTP access, I will fix these issues, even if for the moment I don't find logical reason for the export data one.

In the message with the accesses, message which can be sent through our contact form, don't forget to give the path to this topic, and I will also need the informations related on the path to fill and the website url.

These informations will allow me to set the correct path of the file which can be sent via email (mass action settings).
Sending this file via email can solve all your problems, you will be able to download the csv file without having to connect via FTP and the second action will be launched correctly.

One more thing, as you were having the "export csv" and "order status change" in the same mass action, changing the order of the actions, so in your case change the order status before exporting the csv file should not cause any problem as the elements are filtered only one time before launching the actions. So I think that this combination can be tried, else once again thanks to the access, I will have a deeper look at your issues.

Do you have the latest version of HikaShop installed ? The 2.5.0 which can be downloaded from our website ?
This release has some fix related on the mass actions, some of them could be related on your issue.

The following user(s) said Thank You: extreme

8 years 10 months ago #205204

suprise suprise. we put the change order status before the export csv and it works :) thanks.

8 years 6 months ago #215251

Hi we do use the export csv for exporting our orders. In order to make this work we had to hardcode it. However now we want to export all the products with there details for a feed. However this is imposible because the code is changed. Is there a way to get the code so we can put it in massaction.php export the information and then put the hardcoded file back?

Can you maybe send it to us?

8 years 6 months ago #215284

Hi,

Here is the massaction class file:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: extreme

8 years 6 months ago #216101

Hi we did insert the original massaction file. We can indeed extract all the data by csv. However this data is kind of strange. We have a few issues.

1. The product-description is showing the html code: For example: <p>Aluminium brandstof fles. 500 ml. Handig om benzine of andere brandstof veilig mee te nemen.</p>

2. product_url is completly empty.

3. price_value_with_tax is showing nummers that are very long. For example. 20,- shows as: 200.000.053

4. The imagepad is only showing the name of the image not the complete pad.

5. same goes for categories. It is just showing the name of the categorie and not the categories it is in. For example now its showing pants. And not clothes/adults/pants

8 years 6 months ago #216263

Hi,

Do you have the latest version of HikaShop ? You can get it from our website, the 2.6.0.
Could you give us a screenshot of a product edition page of one of the exported products having an issue ?

8 years 6 months ago #216380

We have HikaShop [1501262048]. Because the updates always give problems we will wait with this till the end of the year. And update all at ones again.

attacht you see a product edit page

Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by extreme.

8 years 6 months ago #216394

Hi,

The product settings seems to be ok, not specific things inside.
You version is a bit old, we added and corrected many things since January .

8 years 6 months ago #216499

Can be but that is simply no option now. We need to sell and eat.. Is it possible that the massaction doesnt work correctly because we use a code that is made for the latest version? If thats teh case do you maybe have the right code for our version?

If thats not what makes this happen do you have any idea why we get these things?

8 years 6 months ago #216558

Hi,

There was indeed some improvements done on the mass actions since January.

But after reading again your message, only the point 3 is strange. And this is potentially related on the way your csv reader is configured.

1. It's normal, it allow to keep the html format in case you want to import back the product.
2. Do you have filled the option "Brand url" in the product edition page ?
3. As I said, potentially an issue with the software used to read csv files, if you open it with another soft, is that working fine ?
4. It's normal too, we don't export the full path as the original images are all stored at the same place.
5. We just export the product category, for the categories, we put its name, and in the parent_category column its direct parent.
This allow to have the full category tree without to many data in one row.

Example:
Main category
- Category A
-- Sub 1
- Category B

Will give:
Main category /
Category A / Main category
Sub 1 / Category A
Category B / Main category

8 years 6 months ago #217050

Hi,

So we do have some more questions.

1. First and most importand we noticed that the massaction only extract the first 500 products. We however have way more online. How is this possible?

2. Is there a way we can extrat the full path to the main image?

3. can we export the productdescription without the html tags?

8 years 6 months ago #217094

Hi,

1. You can change the limit in the massaction settings under the "Limitations" part, set the value to something bigger than 500.
But be careful, some request can cause a timeout due to the large number of data to manage.

2. It will require some custom code in the plugin "hikashop / massaction_product", function "onProcessProductMassActionexportCsv()", so PHP knowledges required.

3. Same as point 2, with some custom code, you can clear all the html in the text.

• Thank you received: 3
8 years 6 months ago #217502

I wanted to say that the updates you have made to the Mass actions are very helpful. Being able to use relative paths and having the CSV file delivered in the email are really nice updates.

Is there any information that might be a "quick start" or tutorial for how to set up the filters so a report can be generated for specific date ranges and times. Examples of two very common date ranges:

* All orders from yesterday
* All orders for the past 7 days

Another setting that I do not know how to build is:

• All orders for the past 7 days and the report is sent on a specific day like Monday.

While I am asking for more stuff :) it would be extremely helpful if the order of the data fields could be customized. So, instead of alphabetical, the ordering of the fields could be changed. This would be a huge improvement when sending order files to third parties that require a specific order for the data fields.

Again, Kudos to all of you for continuing to make Hikashop the best e-commerce extension for Joomla. :) :) :)

• Thank you received: 13068
8 years 6 months ago #217528

You can add a filter "order columns" on the column "order_created" the operator you want and the in the input field next to it, something like that:
{time}-5000

Which means 5000 seconds from now.
With two filters like that, adapting the 5000 value to want you want and the operator, you can have such date ranges.

And you send a report at a specific frequency, you can use a trigger "every week". You can't select the day in the interface.
You need to do that by changing the value of the entry with the namekey massaction_last_trigger_week in the hikashop_config table. There, you can enter the unix timestamp of next monday.
Thank you for your feedback on the potential improvements. It's noted.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds