error 500 when importing a file

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 10 months ago #202537

-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 500

Hi,

I login to admin panel -> extensions -> hikashop -> import -> choose csv -> import

and I get a server error, please take a a look at a the screenshot.

any ideas?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 10 months ago #202544

Hi,

That doesn't give a lot of details about the issue ;)

Please set the Joomla error reporting to maximum and enable the debug mode, that can give more details.
If you could attach your csv file too, it can give us more informations, maybe it is not correctly formatted, etc.

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 10 months ago #202753

Hi,

please find attached the file I try to upload.
about the debug, I have attached some highlights in my opinion, it's pretty long.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 10 months ago #202756

Hi,

The 500 error comes from a limitation of resources of your web server which doesn't give enough time to the import process to do the import.
The best would be to manually upload your product images in the upload folder of HikaShop ( images/com_hikashop/upload or media/com_hikashop/upload based on your version of HikaShop (you can check it in the Files section of the Hikashop configuration page)) and then only have the name of the images in the "images" column instead of the URL.
That way, HikaShop won't have to download the image of each product and will directly link the image in the upload folder to the product. That will be tremendously faster and should hopefully avoid the problem.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds