- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Exporting Items and Charactieristics to newer vers
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #213610
by dawnh
Exporting Items and Charactieristics to newer vers was created by dawnh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
I have a Hikashop that is a 2.3.1 that I have tried/started to move to the newer version. Some of the items did not move. The characteristics to these items did not move either. I moved them because also my Joomla was out dated and the person that started working on it never updated each new update needed. Can you explain to me how I can move them? I also am unable to change what category they need to go in.
Thanks in advance.
I have a Hikashop that is a 2.3.1 that I have tried/started to move to the newer version. Some of the items did not move. The characteristics to these items did not move either. I moved them because also my Joomla was out dated and the person that started working on it never updated each new update needed. Can you explain to me how I can move them? I also am unable to change what category they need to go in.
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by dawnh. Reason: Added a question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #213628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Exporting Items and Charactieristics to newer vers
Hi,
The simplest is to export all the hikashop_ tables from your old website database with phpmyadmin, import it on your new website and then install HikaShop's latest version there. That will get all your data from HikaShop from your previous website automatically.
The simplest is to export all the hikashop_ tables from your old website database with phpmyadmin, import it on your new website and then install HikaShop's latest version there. That will get all your data from HikaShop from your previous website automatically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawnh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds