Skip to main content

I need backup

More
10 years 11 months ago #215830 by optiplus
I need backup was created by optiplus
Hello , I spoiled a website and need to back all Hikashop to pass to the new website, it is that possible?
I have access to everything, ftp, panel joomla ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #215835 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic I need backup
Hi,

Yes ; all data is stored in the database (tables start with "hikashop").
The images and local content is stored in "media/com_hikashop" and your template override are stored in your template folder.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216098 by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic I need backup
Hi, im copy Hikashop_addres, Hikashop_badge, Hikashop_banner, Hikashop_cart, Hikashop_cart_product and Hikashop_category.
Im import products to CSV and all OK less settings.

Settings do not appear as before. There any way to import them??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216100 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic I need backup
Hi,

Why did you not copy ALL hikashop tables ?
Like "hikashop_config", "hikashop_order", etc

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum