Importing HikaShop table thru PHP question

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #229321

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 44

Hello,
I'm trying to copy the Hikashop tables from a site to another as mentionned here
http://www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv-xls/879163-exporting-items-and-charactieristics-to-newer-vers.html
and here
http://www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv-xls/879574-i-need-backup.html

I exported the hikashop tables in SQL format from the source site, then I deleted all the hikashop tables in the target base and imported the pervious export.
I have also copied the "\media\com_hikashop\upload" folder to the new site.
The table prefix are correct and... nothing append.
Althought all thedata are in the tables, nothing is displayed in the Hikashop backend, nor the category tree or products.

What i've missed ?
Thank You

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by ISORIS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #229325

Ok i partialy fixed the import by resetting the target base to its default state and reimporting the file.
The import worked, (don't kwow why) but :

1. all the product are in the root directory while the produc tree is here.

2. i get this error message (1054) when cliking on a product to edit it :

Unknown column 'field_products' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM iso2016_hikashop_field as a WHERE a.`field_published` = 1 AND a.`field_backend` = 1 AND a.field_table='product' AND (a.field_access = 'all' OR a.field_access LIKE '%,8,%') AND ((((field_with_sub_categories=0 AND (field_categories="all" OR field_categories="" OR field_categories LIKE '%,19,%'))OR (field_with_sub_categories=1 AND (field_categories="all" OR field_categories="" OR field_categories LIKE '%,1,%' OR field_categories LIKE '%,2,%' OR field_categories LIKE '%,12,%' OR field_categories LIKE '%,16,%' OR field_categories LIKE '%,19,%'))) AND field_products="") OR (field_products LIKE '%,4,%')) ORDER BY a.`field_ordering` ASC

Thank you for advice

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by ISORIS.

• Thank you received: 13066
8 years 2 months ago #229355

Hi,

field_products is a normal column of the hikashop_field table. So it means that you got that table from an old version of HikaShop where that column didn't exist.
Click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and it will fix all the missing columns in your HikaShop tables.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds