Problems with Product Import, with Error Messages and missing Items

• Thank you received: 4
7 years 5 months ago #254401

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.12

I have problems with the import of my CSV Product File. my CSV has 747 product and 276 KB, when i import comes the Error Massage "Gateway Timeout The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application." But 500 of the product were loaded and are fine, then i uploaded only the remaining missing products, with the message "300 product sussessfully impoted", but now I can not find these products. I dont know what i made wrong.

I attache my file, what is wrong, what i need to change: Thanks for Help

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Alexa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
7 years 5 months ago #254422

Hi,

1. I see that you entered the URL of the images in your CSV. This means that for each product, your server has to download the image, store it and then store the product data. Downloading the images takes a lot of time so if you have a lot of products in the CSV, it's likely that the import process will hit the max execution time limit in place on your hosting and you'll get a 500 error.
To avoid that, you can either increase the max execution time setting of your server, or upload manually the images in the folder images/com_hikashop/upload and then specify only the filename of the images instead of the URLs in the CSV. That way, the import process won't have to download and store the images, it will just have to store the data in the database, which is much much faster.

2. If you have products that you can't find on the products listing, ir means that they are not linked to any category or that they couldn't be imported.
Try clicking on the "check database" button of the HikaSHop configuration. It will link all the products without any category to the main "product category" category so that you'll find them there.

• Thank you received: 4
7 years 5 months ago #254454

Thank you for your fast answer .)

I found nothing in the Database. I will Try upload smaler files. Let's see what happens then.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds