Cronjob error

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 months ago #257204

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bandenservice-lelystad.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 54.0.2840.99 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error triggering your website on the url: www.bandenservice-lelystad.nl/index.php?...&ctrl=cron&no_html=1

Hello,

I am getting an error with my cron job : Error triggering your website on the url: www.bandenservice-lelystad.nl/index.php?...&ctrl=cron&no_html=1

From older posts i have learned that this could be a redirect, but i cant retrace the problem.
What could this be ?

I am tryin to import a .csv file through the Hikashop Products Cron Update Plugin.

With kind regards,
Kevin

i found an error message from my cron job ( cronjob set up at :cron-job.org )

File Attachment:

File Name: errormessage.txt
File Size:3 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Sennrox. Reason: found cronjob error message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
7 years 4 months ago #257206

Hi,

I've had a look on our end and it seems that our server is correctly trigerring your website.
I would recommend to use the report section under the cron task tab of the HikaShop configuration so that you could get a report when the cron is triggered so that you can check that it's working fine:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...cron-task.html#check

So the problem seems to come from a fatal error during the processing of the import process, probably due to your CSV being invalid.
Before trying to import it with the cron, first try to import it via the menu Products>Import so that you can directly see the error messages. Once the import of your CSV is working via the interface, you can then configure the plugin to run the import automatically.

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by nicolas.

7 years 4 months ago #257380

What i have tried :

changed my csv with the correct fields en imported them.
This works, but i had to shrink it alot ( from 7500 fields to arround 100 ).
If i dont do that i get a server error.

So i have made the mass action with CSV import, uploaded it and verified it with the right field i have made in hikashop ( mostly custom fields ).
I clicked on both options : Save the products ... and create products if not existing.

I get the message : product not found when i process it.

i have also tried to use the plugin hikashop product cron import.
filled in the file path which should be in root so just the file name.csv
then i filled in the custom fields so that the sync would know which columns are which.
example of the field : VDB Articlenr.:product_code;EAN code:product_ean;Manufacturer code:product_mc;

But still no products are added to hikashop..
What am i doing wrong ?

here is the file i used as test : www.bandenservice-lelystad.nl/test.csv
and the massive file : www.bandenservice-lelystad.nl/201720.csv

the last one has arround 7000 rows.

I hope you can help me.

7 years 4 months ago #257384

Hi,

The size of the file and the number of products is not really a problem for HikaShop.
The only problem I see is the imageURL column.
If you use it as the "images" column, it means that HikaShop has to download the image of each product during the import to store it locally.
It's impossible to do that for 7000 products without hitting at least the max execution time limit of the php.ini of your server.
I suppose that the issue you got with the import of the big CSV file comes from that.
You could download all the images in the images/com_hikashop/upload folder and then only keep the filename in the images column of your CSV so that it wouldn't hinder the import process.

The message "product not found" doesn't necessarily means that there is a problem.
If you didn't specify the category in the categories column, the products will be added to the main product category of your shop if you didn't delete it.
So check there, you should see the products imported.

You also didn't mention if the report system of the cron task helped you. Did you get the email notification with the message from the CSV import plugin saying that it tried to run the import of the small CSV file ?

7 years 4 months ago #257530

Hallo,

You were indeed right with the images field, i have noticed that now ( i think because of the small files ) most of the images are now uploaded. It is a .csv from a third party which i cant adjust or download the images.

these are the messages i get now :

HikaShop Triggered at 2016-12-11 23:00
The system won't be triggered before 2016-12-11 23:02

But i now have trouble getting the custom fields showing on the product detail page and the product overview page..

I put the custom fields in the item table as i read in a thread before.
But when i look at the custom fields, my fields dont have the green icon at the front end column.
It is strange because the option to show it says yes!

what am i doing wrong ?

7 years 4 months ago #257536

Hi,

Please provide a link to the product page where the custom field should appear and a screenshot of the settings of the custom field and we should be able to tell you what's wrong.

7 years 4 months ago #257569

As attackments the printscreens of the product overview, product detail page, backend of custom fields and 1 custom field with settings

Attachments:

7 years 4 months ago #257586

Hi,

Thank you but unfortunately that doesn't help.
Could you provide a screenshot of all the settings of that product_inch custom field and a link to the product page where it should display ?
Could you also provide a screenshot of the settings of that A919 product ?

Also, if you switch to the default template of Joomla, do you have the problem too ?

7 years 4 months ago #257963

Hallo,

It was indeed my template that was messing up the custom fields.
But i have a question about the images url in my csv, isnt there any way that i can automaticly insert them without downloading them ?
A third party is sending me this csv file, and i cant get them downloaded manually.

hope there is a way to make this work..

Kevin

7 years 4 months ago #257986

Hi,

HikaShop will only download the images if it doesn't have them already in its upload folder.
So if you already have the files in there, HikaShop will only connect to the URL to ask for the size of the file and if similar, it will skip the download. So it should be a lot faster and thus is should handle a lot more products at once.

7 years 4 months ago #257987

Hello,

So if i am correct then i could rip apart the csv and upload with steps of 500 ( which did work ) and when the image already exists then it will skip it ? Will the rest of the fields be updated then ?

Kevin

7 years 4 months ago #257992

Hi,

That's right.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds