7 years 1 month ago #263467

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.staging6.2-sleep.be/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Not relevant
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Not relevant

Hi,

2 people have been adding products to their webshop. But one added them to live site (which he wasn't supposed to do) and the other added them to the development environment. So now a part of the products are on the live site (not yet visible for the visitors) and the rest of the products is on the dev site.
Is there a way to copy all the products from the live site to the dev site? Including all the variants? What about the pictures?

Kind regards,

Jan Buskens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #263470

Hi,

You can perform an export/import via the backend product listing.
It will export the product informations, including variant data and image links but not the image files (that you will have to copy manually).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #263490

Hi,

I have tried that. To test it, I selected 1 product and exported it to CSV (see attachment). When I tried to import it on the other site it gave me 20 errors of products that couldn't be imported (see other attachment). I think the import thinks the first lines are products, but they are categories. And it also says that there are 10 invalid product codes.

It did add a the new product with all it's variants. But when I open it I get many errors in the detail view (see third attachment ).

Kind regards.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by nrgiser.

• Thank you received: 13064
7 years 1 month ago #263493

Hi,

The messages in blue are not errors. (that's why they are in blue and not in red). They just inform you that these lines don't contain products, and that's normal as they are categories.
Regarding the issues you have in the product after the import, you need to make sure that you already created the characteristic Hoeslakens_Maat on the new website before the import along with the values of the charactersitic or it won't work properly.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #263520

Is there a way to export all the characteristics? Or can I copy one or more tables?

Kind regards.

• Thank you received: 13064
7 years 1 month ago #263522

Hi,

You would have to copy the table hikashop_characteristic from the old to the new database. That table contains both the characteristics and their values.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds