Csv import limit

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 10 months ago #271040

For any estrange reason when I try to upload csv file not upload all product.

I need help to solve this

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 10 months ago #271042

Hello,

Can you please provide more details about your issue ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 10 months ago #271098

Dears

I have created a file from other database to import the prodcuts by csv. After generate, i import this file and when inspect the products in the file and the products in the web there products that no are upload.

I attach our csv to more informatión.

In this case you can see 70 products (aprox.) but when i upload this file to hikashop only upload/update 50 products.

Is there any worng in the format? I don´t know why some products upload/update and others not.

Kind Regards."

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 10 months ago #271104

Hi,

Remove the product_id column from the CSV since you don't have yet the products in the database and thus you don't have yet product_ids for them. It should then import properly all of them.

6 years 10 months ago #271289

"I need that the product_id are the same in both database. Do i need to add a new field to product table hikashop? "

When I upload producto show us 404 error you can check here

libreriaflash.es

6 years 10 months ago #271374

Hi,

You could add a new field and have the import import the id in that new field. Then, you could use a mass action to update the product_id with the value in the custom field so that the system would be able to use the same ids.

Regarding the 404 errors, that's because you've activated the setting "remove product and category ids from URLs" in the HikaShop configuration and that your products have special characters in their name and that you don't have aliases without special characters for them and that you have the unicode slug setting of Joomla deactivated.
So when creating the URL of the product, the system can't use the aliases since there are none, thus it uses the product_names instead but the special characters are replaced as non-UTF8 characters by Joomla's SEF.
Then, when HikaShop has to read the URL to guess the product, it doesn't have the id, and the alias in the URL doesn't match with either the product name nor the product alias and thus you get an error.

1 year 9 months ago #343228

Hi, After HIKASOP update I have the same problem, but solution with product_id not working for me. When I import CSV with only 50 products, all are imported. When i try import all products (>6000) only 50, or 0 are imported. When i try import around 100 products only less than 50 are imported. Thanks for replay.

1 year 9 months ago #343230

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you're using HikaShop 4.6.1 ?
Because what you describe sounds like a bug of HikaShop 4.6.0 which we already fixed.

1 year 9 months ago #343233

Thank you for the quick reply. It is currently version 4.6.0. I will upgrade to the newer version.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds