i update my version and now show error strange

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #2267

hi i update and now now this happens

1: went the user go the checkout show this.

2:when a user want edit his adress , this custom field is disappeared.

3:and here check my Checkout workflow , the problem is shipping method does not load in the process checkout and dont show in the invoice

please help me everything was fine but just update and this occurred , i update 1.3.6 started edition to 1.3.7 essensial :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 4 months ago #2268

Could you send us an access to your website back end and FTP as we would need to put traces in the code to understand the problem as we couldn't reproduce it on our end ?
You can send the information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 4 months ago #2307

Hi,

I fixed the problems. It was mainly because your distrito field was trying to display states but the Distrito zones you added were of type "shipping zone" instead of the type "state", so the system didn't find any zones. Then, since you had a restriction on zones in your payment plugin, the system couldn't load the payment methods and that also resulted in the notices at the top.
We're going to change a bit the code to remove those notices.

For the fact that the shipping methods are not displayed that should have been already like that before the update. You need to set a weight in your products information if you want to system to consider the products as shippable. Otherwise the shipping methods won't be displayed. I added a weight on the product SOHO C and if I have this product in the basket, the shipping methods are displayed normally.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #2314

thanks nicolas :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds