DIV Display: Image and title won't display

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #3186

Just installed Hika, not using Joomla 1.6, working on localhost with XAMPP,
added a product, assigned a relevant page, it's there but...

- If I choose to display Image and title, only title will display and not image :(

- If I choose to display Image and description, image and price are displayed, but you can't click on it and add to cart (although if I display Image and title, the title is clickable and will direct you to the product with the 'Add to cart' button.

- If I want to add a new product, it gives me a new product screen, where I can insert the name for the product and upload the image, but the description box won't let me write anything, although the Description tab is there :(

Is this a bug or there's something with my Joomla?
I'm not a techie at all, just trying to find a shopping cart to display about 30 products and that's all.

Would you please help? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
13 years 4 months ago #3190

Hi,

1. make sure that you add your images via the add button in the images zone on the right side of the product edit screen and not in the description.

2. When you set a content menu / content module (in the menu Display of HikaShop) you have a lot of options to tweak the display and among them you can choose to display an "add to cart" button and activate or not links to the product page.

3. Maybe there is a bug with your wysiwyg editor. You can try to switch to another editor with the "editor" option in the configuration of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds