Billing address not being added!!??

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #18373

after i register it takes me to the billing address page, after i enter all the required fields and click ok, it flickers and clears the data and stays the same. no address is added. it's doing the same thing to the shipping address.

apart from that, they are some fields added to it that i wouldn't like to show there. as you can see by the image.

also how come all the payment related information is not loading along with this page. theses are the steps to check out

cart,address,shipping_payment_confirm_status_fields,end

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Rickhavoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
12 years 9 months ago #18392

If the system don't accept the data you entered, that's because the data is missing something. In that case, it should display an error message at the top of the popup. However, you probably have that problem ( www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html ) on the component.php file of your template, and because of that, your template does not display the error message.

These fields are for the address, so they are of course displayed when you edit the address. If the fields are related to the order, you should rather create custom fields of the table order (business edition only). That way, they will be linked to the order and not to the address.

If the payment options are not displayed it means that you didn't configure something correctly. Please check the FAQ there: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq

12 years 9 months ago #18456

i just got essential the other day the business edition puts me out of my budget :(, is there anything else i can do?

12 years 9 months ago #18458

Two things:
1. There is an upgrade package available there: www.hikashop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/show/cid-3.html
2. You can use CSS to hide the lines you don't want in the popup form. The information will still be in the address though so next time the user place an order, he will have the same information in the address which might not be what you want. In that case, you could create a hikashop plugin to be triggered when the order is created and unpublish the address of the user so that it can't be used next time around.

12 years 9 months ago #18462

ok now i can't even get the registration page to come up along with the billing and address screen check out the screens.

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #18463

i just just click next nothing comes up here...

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #18464

here are the back-end settings

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #18466

You have the address view without the login view in the checkout workflow option. As explained in the documentation of that option, it's not possible. If you want the address view, you need to have the login view as well as addresses are tied to users.

12 years 9 months ago #18473

i still can't add a billing or shipping address, the code <jdoc:include type="message" /> is in my template as you can see by the images i posted before. also i can add display none to the field i don't want to show but only to the input fields cause they have an ID but the label don't, also i can't do anything with the custom fields, i can't select any of it... they only have the the key class to it and thats for every <TD> . Can't we just drop it all in a span or a div with the name of the field as the ID or something of that nature? i am going to need to style all of this so how would i do this without any classes or ids..

thanks

12 years 9 months ago #18478

There is an id for each TR tag so you should be able to easily hide the whole row...

You didn't post any screenshot of the component.php file of your template.

12 years 9 months ago #18484

i am using firebug to look at the tags an as you can see by the screen shot there aren't and ids for them. i am looking into the component.php file, but it only seems to to have this "

<?php
include (dirname(__FILE__).DS.'index.php');

"

in it. and the index.php file only have this in it.

<?php
if (class_exists('T3Template')) {
$tmpl = T3Template::getInstance($this);
$tmpl->render();
return;
} else {
//Need to install or enable JAT3 Plugin
echo JText::_('Missing jat3 framework plugin');
}

i am trying to locate the where the component information is.. but they styling of the form is just important to my client. thank you so much for all your help..

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #18485

i can't find the file that contains <jdoc:include type="component" /> , is this the same for joomla 1.6? also i can see system messages from joomla when i clean the cache and it asking me for the address like this one.

is this what should be coming up?..

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #18494

Oh yes, we forgot to add the class on the trs in that popup.
You should edit the file form of the view address of the front end via the menu Display>Views and change the code:
<tr>

to:
<tr class="hikashop_address_<?php echo $fieldName;?>_line">

Then, you'll be able to remove the lines in CSS.

Just in case, please add the jdoc include tag at the beginning of the component.php file and try again.

12 years 9 months ago #18580

I added the Css and i can select the field now thanks :) but i am still having the issue with the billing address where it just flickers and stays on the pop op and no information is taken. please Advice..

12 years 9 months ago #18589

Did you add the jdoc include tag at the beginning of the component.php file and tried again? If so, could you switch to the default template and try again ?

12 years 9 months ago #18634

yes i added the tag in the component.php and still same problem and no error. i changed the template and still some problem no error msg. here is a screen shot.

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #18635

Here are the checkout settings.

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #18636

here is a list of the fields.

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #18656

Could you please try to edit the file form of the view address of the front end via the menu Display->Views and remove the line:
<input type="hidden" name="data[address][address_user_id]" value="<?php echo @$address->address_user_id;?>" />

and try again?

12 years 9 months ago #18659

my friend i am still having this issue.. can i give you back-end access and so we can fix this faster.. i am going on 4 days with this problem... my client is getting restless... i will send you an email with the details to the back-end via the contact us form on hikashop.com....

Edit
Email is sent.. look forward to your help...

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Rickhavoc. Reason: comment

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds