Having some issue with shipping (I Guess)

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #22962

Hi,

First of all I want to say how much I love your product. I am currently working on a site for one of my customer and for some reason I am stuck at checkout.

I already got him to registered with ups and he sent me all the info and it's already on the Hika's UPS shipping method and he will be using paypal and that's all set too.

What am I doing wrong.

P.s: As a test I tried a manual shipping method and I was able to get it to work.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 7 months ago #22973

Hi,

If the checkout is stuck, you need to look at the FAQ there: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
There is something in your confirmation which forbids HikaShop to confirm the order because something is missing (payment or shipping).

12 years 7 months ago #22980

Hello,

I checked the FAQ but it seems everything is in order and most of the FAQ is talking about manual shipping in which I am not using, all I am using right now is UPS.

If I remove ups and add manual shipping everything works fine but not UPS.

Thank You

12 years 7 months ago #22986

Did you configure the UPS plugin properly ? Do you see the UPS shipping methods on the checkout ? If not, then it means that you're missing something. Did you set the weight and dimensions for your products ? How did you configure your UPS plugin ?

12 years 7 months ago #22987

I think I got the shipping to work, there was no dimension on the product, but even though on the check out page it's saying You chose the shipping method: UPS Ground & You chose the payment method: PayPal.

But on top I am getting this error, Please configure your payment methods, No payment methods found.

On the ups shipping method, I am still a little confused about the approximation field,

12 years 7 months ago #23014

Do you see the payment method selection on the checkout ?
If not, then it means that you didn't configure the paypal plugin correctly. You should check in the FAQ above for payment methods issues on the checkout.

The approximation field allow you to give to UPS modified weight and dimensions.
For example, if your product weight 100g but that with the packaging it weights 150g, you would have to multiply the weight by 1.5

12 years 7 months ago #23015

I do see the payment method, but once I select the shipping type the paypal payment method disappear and that's when I get this message Please configure your payment methods No payment methods found

12 years 7 months ago #23023

So it means that you selected a shipping method in the paypal payment plugin. You should deselect it.

12 years 7 months ago #23058

Good Morning,

First of all I want to let you know how much I want to appreciate your help.

Something really weird is happening, I can't seem to remove or deselect the shipping method under paypal payment method, whenever I try once I saved it, it gets back there again, and another one that's showing there even after it has been uninstalled is the usps shipping method.

I attached both my shipping and payment method screen image, maybe you might find something there that's our of place.

Thank You

Attachments:

12 years 7 months ago #23070

There is indeed a mistake on that end.

Could you change the code:
if(!empty($element->payment_shipping_methods) && is_array($element->payment_shipping_methods)){
to:
if(isset($element->payment_shipping_methods) && is_array($element->payment_shipping_methods)){

in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/payment.php and then try again to deselect that option ?

12 years 7 months ago #23081

Worked :-)

Thank you thank you

12 years 7 months ago #23088

We'll do that change on our end and include it in next version.

12 years 7 months ago #23094

Cool... you guys rock.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds