- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
The Hikashop Menu in Backend, changed accidentally
13 years 4 days ago #125349
by bury1000
The Hikashop Menu in Backend, changed accidentally was created by bury1000
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.caragols.cat/administrator
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
My Hikashop Backend menu bar dissapears, and appears a big list of all the parts of menu without links.... I ca'nt remember what I changed. I want to restore the Hikashop in backend.... What's the solution?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
My Hikashop Backend menu bar dissapears, and appears a big list of all the parts of menu without links.... I ca'nt remember what I changed. I want to restore the Hikashop in backend.... What's the solution?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago #125356
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The Hikashop Menu in Backend, changed accidentally
Hi,
The option is "menu position".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
You can still access to the configuration of HikaShop by clicking on the configuration icon in the dashboard or with the link in the Joomla "components > HikaShop > configuration" menu item.
Regards,
The option is "menu position".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
You can still access to the configuration of HikaShop by clicking on the configuration icon in the dashboard or with the link in the Joomla "components > HikaShop > configuration" menu item.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago #125361
by bury1000
Replied by bury1000 on topic The Hikashop Menu in Backend, changed accidentally
Great!!! Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds