Skip to main content

Youtheme and change Address is a white screen

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134272 by Gozebra
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.truncator.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP Version 5.3.25
-- Web Server LiteSpeed
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome on MAc
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Afternoon. I have a template YooTheme Nano3 and it's great and so is HikaShop been doing brilliant ( Until the login with Joomla!)

one problem I cannot fix at the moment is if someone on the front wants to
1. Add a new address
2. Add a shipping address

The modal that pops up is blank! I've checked source code and it is empty! I have checked the component.php for the correct code as another post
Address not showing post

and the code is correct. Sorry I've hit a wall anyone had any similar experiences with their template. I have no other templates in so cannot check if it is the template!

I'm not getting any Javascript errors So I think it's the code somewhere

A BiG thank you in advance!
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Gozebra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134322 by Xavier
Hi,

In Configuration > Display > General display options, thanks to change the value for the option "Popup mode".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134329 by Xavier
Regarding what you said in this post:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/25370-ad...-address.html#134328

Cheers I've tried all three

inherit
Mootools
Bootstrap


You maybe have a javascript error, that could explain why the content of the popup is not loaded, thanks to check the javascript errors with your browser console (F12)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134761 by Gozebra
I've checked in Chrome and on the Console I see this

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

and on network I'm seeing this
404 on this file
jquery-1.10.2.min.map
/media/jui/js

Sorry javascript is greek to me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134805 by Jerome
Hi,

Please change to "mootools" popup mode as Xavier told you.
You have some javascript problems in your template. Please check with the yootheme team.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134817 by Gozebra
I've just checked with Safari and checked console for errors and there are none!

I'll post in youtheme to see if they have an idea

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135222 by Gozebra
OK it's Solved
For me I hit a black wall here and at the Yootheme forum. I then noticed that my Warp Framework was out of date. Not the Template but the underlying framework.

So I updated that with the latest and I'm back in business!

;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum