- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Display duplicated after adding item to cart
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136832
by lionelpcn
Display duplicated after adding item to cart was created by lionelpcn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.icyber.co.za/index.php/microsoftoffice.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi All
I've done an automated update from the previous to the latest version of HikaShop (2.2.3)
After the update, whenever I add something to the cart (no matter which browser is used) the whole page is duplicated. It seems that it tries to display the site within the cart module. When I turn off the cart module the phenomenon disappears.
Please, I need urgent assistance since this is a Live site.
Regards,
Lionel
---EDIT---
This problem occurs when I set "After a product is added to the cart" to "Always go to the checkout".
When I use Stay on same page and Display a popup options the problem does not occur.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi All
I've done an automated update from the previous to the latest version of HikaShop (2.2.3)
After the update, whenever I add something to the cart (no matter which browser is used) the whole page is duplicated. It seems that it tries to display the site within the cart module. When I turn off the cart module the phenomenon disappears.
Please, I need urgent assistance since this is a Live site.
Regards,
Lionel
---EDIT---
This problem occurs when I set "After a product is added to the cart" to "Always go to the checkout".
When I use Stay on same page and Display a popup options the problem does not occur.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by lionelpcn. Reason: New info added
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136852
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display duplicated after adding item to cart
Hi,
Thanks for the report, I just corrected it on our end.
To correct it, you have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" function "updatecart()" and replace:
By:
Or wait for the next package.
Thanks for the report, I just corrected it on our end.
To correct it, you have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" function "updatecart()" and replace:
Code:
if($params->get('from','module') == 'module'){
Code:
if($params->get('from','module') == 'module' && $config->get('redirect_url_after_add_cart','stay_if_cart') != 'checkout'){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137370
by lionelpcn
Replied by lionelpcn on topic Display duplicated after adding item to cart
Hi Xavier
Awesome and thanks for the fix. I will however wait for the next version since I've found a good workaround.
Awesome and thanks for the fix. I will however wait for the next version since I've found a good workaround.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds