- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Blank page after putting article in basket
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140513
by Joost
Blank page after putting article in basket was created by Joost
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.yohocards.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
It worked first fine but now I get a blank page after I want to put an article in the shoppingbasket. The popup message does not appear anymore. On the shoppinglist there is no button to place to order. Alle settings are fine as far as I can see.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
It worked first fine but now I get a blank page after I want to put an article in the shoppingbasket. The popup message does not appear anymore. On the shoppinglist there is no button to place to order. Alle settings are fine as far as I can see.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Joost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140517
by Joost
Replied by Joost on topic Blank page after putting article in basket
Problem solved, apparently a menu item for the shoopingbasket does not work, activating the module shopping basket does.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140520
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Blank page after putting article in basket
Thanks for your feedback
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140521
by Joost
Replied by Joost on topic Blank page after putting article in basket
But now I have to click twice on the shoopinbasket link before it is shown, after clicking once I get a blank page. Is that a caching problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140660
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Blank page after putting article in basket
I just checked your website and it seems like you have some JavaScript errors through your website, so I think that reading this
thread
will probably help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140802
by Joost
Replied by Joost on topic Blank page after putting article in basket
I have instaaled the jquery easy plugin but that does solve the problem. At the beginning the popup was working so it cannot be a big issue. The popup windown for the general conditions is working fine so mootools does the job. But still no popup window when adding an article to the shoppingbasket en still a blanc page when clicking on the button 'go to shoppingbasket'.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140807
by Joost
Replied by Joost on topic Blank page after putting article in basket
I reinstalled the contentmodule and now the popup window appears again when adding an article in the shopping basket. However the links in the popup window don't work, neither go on shopping nor go to shoppingbasket. They both give a blanc page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141087
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Blank page after putting article in basket
Hi,
The url www.yohocards.nl/component/hikashop/checkout does not work
but the url www.yohocards.nl/component/hikashop/checkout/step-0 works.
Can you please deactivate the SEF in your Joomla and test the checkout page ?
Regards,
The url www.yohocards.nl/component/hikashop/checkout does not work
but the url www.yohocards.nl/component/hikashop/checkout/step-0 works.
Can you please deactivate the SEF in your Joomla and test the checkout page ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds