- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal Express Shipping
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #163651
by Holmes-Pierce
Paypal Express Shipping was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Thanks for helping me get Paypal express up and running!
How do I set shipping for Paypal Express? I have free delivery to the UK, but for the 'Rest of Europe' and 'Rest of World' I charge postage. I had a lady from the Netherlands last night try to place an order, but no shipping is added when she gets to the paypal express checkout...
Thanks,
Hal
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Thanks for helping me get Paypal express up and running!
How do I set shipping for Paypal Express? I have free delivery to the UK, but for the 'Rest of Europe' and 'Rest of World' I charge postage. I had a lady from the Netherlands last night try to place an order, but no shipping is added when she gets to the paypal express checkout...
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163654
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Paypal Express Shipping
Hi,
Are you sure that the methods for the rest of europe and rest of world are not resticted to a different payment method than the paypal express one ?
If the customer use another payment method, are the shipping method added correctly ?
Are you sure that the methods for the rest of europe and rest of world are not resticted to a different payment method than the paypal express one ?
If the customer use another payment method, are the shipping method added correctly ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205458
by huwhuw
Replied by huwhuw on topic Paypal Express Shipping
Hi Take a look at this as a solution
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/877658-h...s-free-shipping.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/877658-h...s-free-shipping.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds