Skip to main content

Error when Changing Order Status

More
11 years 11 months ago #175452 by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- : salsashoes.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3

I am getting an error when changing the status of order from "Confirmed" to "Shipped". Usually I get a prompt form that gives an option to notify customer or not. The following is what I have been getting:

{address_company} {address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname} {address_street} {address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state} {address_country} Telephone: {address_telephone}

There is no usual form and this only starts to occur in today. Any idea why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175465 by Xavier
Hi,

Please try to download again the latest version of HikaShop from our website and install it over the current one, as I remember a fix for this issue which has been made.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum