Checkout not working (also user registration)

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
9 years 5 months ago #177726

-- url of the page with the problem -- : morenadancewear.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.7

Hi,
In addition to another website I am looking after(salsashoes.com.au), the registration and checkout is not working at all on my website. This seems to start happening after upgrading to HikaShop 2.3.4!
Am I missing something here? This is definitely not good for my business!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
9 years 5 months ago #177727

Also, more problems:
It seems registration can not occur when you click proceed to checkout (if account not created already).
Also, if registration occurred then a problem with selecting shipping method!
You can not select shipping method When you have more than one. When you only have one then you can not proceed to final step (redirect to PayPal in this case)
It seems everything had collapsed!

Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by kchahine.

• Hikashop Business
9 years 5 months ago #177729

I really couldn't wait for a response, it has been more than 3-4 hours that my website is not working well. I rolled back to version 2.3.3 for my website salsashoes.com.au (this is the smaller website that has less impact on business), and it seems it resolved the checkout problem but the product navigation became unstable and getting error such as:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 21757952) (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/morenada/public_html/salsashoes/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 373
We really need help here!!!!!!!!!!!
It is definitely to do with the new version of Hikashop 2.3.4

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 5 months ago #177744

Hi,

1. We don't know of any problem with the registration system of HikaShop 2.3.4

2. Before updating an extension, especially if it's an important one for your business, it's always wise to try it on a copy of your website, just in case. That way, if something happens after the update, you can have someone look at it while still have your website selling as usual.

3. The Fatal error message is not related to HikaShop. This error happens because your website's PHP memory limit is too low. Just ask your hosting company to increase it (or do it yourself if you have access to the memory_limit parameter of your php.ini and it will be ok.

• Hikashop Business
9 years 5 months ago #177787

Hi,
many thanks for the advice about the PhP and Fatal error. I believe this has nothing to do with the problem at hand.
The problem now is still that payment method in my website morenadancewear.com.au is not working at all. This only happened when I upgraded to version 2.3.4.
I experienced the same problem with my other website (salsashoes.com.au), however I rolled back to version 2.3.3 and everything was working again. Please note that the two websites are running different versions of Joomla and different templates so I can not see problem with the Joomla version or template used. I am wondering what was changed from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4!!!!!!!
This needs your urgent attention. Please visit morenadancewear.com.au, create an order to experience the problem we are having.
Regards

Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by kchahine.

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 5 months ago #177806

Hi,

The problem has been found and fixed. Please download again the 2.3.4 from the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it via the Joomla installer and that will fix the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine

• Hikashop Business
9 years 5 months ago #177810

Excellent, all working good now.
Superb response.
Thank you

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #179723

Hi, I'm also having this issue - I reinstalled Hikashop from my subscriptions like you suggested here but it's still not going through to checkout.

Any suggestions? I've tried everything listed on this message :(

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #179724

BlackCherry wrote: Hi, I'm also having this issue - I reinstalled Hikashop from my subscriptions like you suggested here but it's still not going through to checkout.

Any suggestions? I've tried everything listed on this message :(

NEVERMIND!!! - I finally figured it out! I recently upgraded to essentials and didn't realize that the Business Hours affected checkout :P

So, I've cleared the business hours to "zero" and now checkout is displaying :woohoo:

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 5 months ago #179727

Hi,

Thanks for the report ; we will see to avoid this issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds