Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 8 months ago #209131

-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM gd_hikashop_category WHERE category_id = Array LIMIT 1

Hi,

I just changed few settings in my Hikashop config (can't tell which one for sure, cart flow, some currency info, shop info...) and I got this error:

Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM gd_hikashop_category WHERE category_id = Array LIMIT 1

now each time I'm trying to visit Configuration I'm receiving above error. Already tried to install Hikashop over the existing (using Extension Manager), but still error occurs. I removed Hikashop and istalled it again, now it works, but why did this happen?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 8 months ago #209133

Hi,

Hard to say. It could be anything as this is a generic MySQL query to load a category.
The 'Array' indicates that something relative to categories was wrong but can't say more. It could be almost anything.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #286742

hi
I also have a problem comparing . When I want to compare the two products, I'll go through this error.
Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'1054
Please guide.
hikashop version:_hikashop_business_v3.2.2

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 2 months ago #286744

Hello,

You should enable the Joomla debug mode to get the "call stack" and provide us precise indicate of there there issue is.
Please understand that there is thousand of queries within HikaShop (about 1600 just for the core) so we need to have more details to investigate properly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds