1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #225375

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I receive the error message when i do mass action on root category:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR product_parent_id IN ()) ORDER BY product_code DESC LIMIT 0, 500' at line 1 SQL=SELECT hk_product.* FROM Chau_hikashop_product as hk_product WHERE (product_id IN () OR product_parent_id IN ()) ORDER BY product_code DESC LIMIT 0, 500

I make the following change and same problem

$query = 'SELECT category_id FROM '.hikashop_table('category').' WHERE category_parent_id='.(int)$this->getRoot().' AND category_type='.(int)$this->database->Quote($element).' LIMIT 1';
$this->database->setQuery($query);
$element = (int)$this->database->loadResult();

I receive the error message when i do mass action on root category:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR product_parent_id IN ()) ORDER BY product_code DESC LIMIT 0, 500' at line 1 SQL=SELECT hk_product.* FROM Chau_hikashop_product as hk_product WHERE (product_id IN () OR product_parent_id IN ()) ORDER BY product_code DESC LIMIT 0, 500

I make the following change and same problem

$query = 'SELECT category_id FROM '.hikashop_table('category').' WHERE category_parent_id='.(int)$this->getRoot().' AND category_type='.(int)$this->database->Quote($element).' LIMIT 1';
$this->database->setQuery($query);
$element = (int)$this->database->loadResult();

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
8 years 2 months ago #225378

Hi,

Change the line:

$ids[] = $mainProduct->product_id;
to:
$ids[] = (int)$mainProduct->product_id;
and change the line:
$query->where = array('product_id IN ('.implode(',',$ids).') OR product_parent_id IN ('.implode(',',$ids).')');
to:
if(count($ids))
					$query->where = array('product_id IN ('.implode(',',$ids).') OR product_parent_id IN ('.implode(',',$ids).')');
				else
					$query->where = array('product_id=0');
in the file plugins/hikashop/massaction_product/massaction_product.php

and that should fix that problem.

5 years 10 months ago #292611

I've got this message when trying to access Dashboard for HikaShop:
An error has occurred.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '*, COUNT(a.order_id) AS total FROM #__hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN #__hik' at line 1

What to do?

5 years 10 months ago #292622

Hi,

Do that modification in order to get the full MySQL query leading to that error:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/2-general...ror-1054.html#287524
That will allow us to have a better picture of the situation.

5 years 10 months ago #292630

Hi,

New MySQL query leading to that error:
( www.hikashop.com/support/forum/2-general...ror-1054.html#287524 )

An error has occurred.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '*, COUNT(a.order_id) AS total FROM #__hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN #__hik' at line 1 SELECT DISTINCT(prod.order_product_id), *, COUNT(a.order_id) AS total FROM hklco_hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN hklco_hikashop_order_product AS prod ON prod.order_id = a.order_id LEFT JOIN hklco_hikashop_product AS p ON prod.product_id = p.product_id LEFT JOIN hklco_hikashop_product_category AS cat ON cat.product_id = p.product_id OR cat.product_id=p.product_parent_id LEFT JOIN hklco_hikashop_category AS categ ON cat.category_id = categ.category_id LEFT JOIN hklco_hikashop_address AS b ON a.order_billing_address_id=b.address_id LEFT JOIN hklco_hikashop_zone AS z ON b.address_country=z.zone_namekey WHERE a.order_type='sale' AND a.order_status IN ('confirmed') AND cat.category_id IN ('40','41','42','43','44','45') AND a.order_created > 1493622000 AND a.order_created < 1554069540 GROUP BY z.zone_namekey

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by kaimor.

5 years 10 months ago #292638

Hi,

It's apparently coming from a report which has been configured in a strange way. Disable them one by one via the menu Orders>Reports in order to find the one causing the issue. Then, delete it, or keep it unpublished and reconfigure it.

5 years 10 months ago #292666

Thank you,
It was "Map" report.
Now all is all right! :)

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds