Return URL lands on empty page

• Thank you received: 10
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 10 months ago #243826

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF

I use JDideal as payment gateway. When I return after the payment the page is empty. Only a green thank you message is visible. The URL is also not SEF (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=13&transactionId=TEST080511684318). I have added a menu Item the the checkout so during the checkout the URL's are SEF.

Where can I change it so that I have a nice thank you page?

Hope you can help me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 10 months ago #243838

Hi,

I actually talked about the return URL system of HikaShop with the developer of JDideal 2 weeks ago and he did some modifications in the plugin to make it work like he needed.
We also added a small modification in HikaShop in order to make it work for him.
So first, you might want to download again the install package of HikaShop on our end to get the latest patches if you downloaded it more than a week ago. Also, you'll have to contact the developer of JDideal to check with him where they are with the return system of the plugin.
Normally, the plugins do a JRoute::_ on the return URL in order to SEF it. Maybe the plugin doesn't do that ?
Also, regarding the page "after_end", you can edit it via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop if you want to modify it.

• Thank you received: 10
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 10 months ago #243869

Hi Nicolas,

I know you did talk to him because I set beside you during the first part of the conversation ;), but in my ignorance I thought I was some kind of Hikashop setting I was overlooking. :oops: My download of Hikashop is more than a week old so I'll try that first. If the problems persist I`ll contact Roland to see if he can help me.

PS. I'll keep you posted on the progress of the Hikashop templates ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds