Redirect post mode

• Thank you received: 114
6 years 4 months ago #284007

Hi,

We started to translate site with falang and all was working fine until now.

The issue:

When redirect post mode is enabled and trying to switch language it gives 404 error.
It looks like falang language switcher or something is replacing '&" with ' / ' and url isnt working anymore.

Example:

Good url: mysite.com/shop?filter_search_1=&filter_size_3=&filter_color_4=44&

when trying to switch language it gives: mysite.com/shop?filter_search_1=/filter_size_3=/filter_color_4=44/

I haven't tested it with default joomla language switcher as we use falang. So is this hikashop issue or falang module it self? Before trying to fix my self...

Kind Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #284019

Hi,

It looks like a falang issue (or another extension issue on your website (like a SEO extension) as we don't have that issue by default with HikaShop and that option turned on.

6 years 4 months ago #284276

Hi,

1. I see that if i disable Search Engine Friendly URLs in Joomla it works fine...Is there a specific way to find what is causing such issue?

2. Another issue i found is with price filter cursor. If redirect post mode is disabled, the delete button for price filter isn't showing, those you cant reset it. I have same issue with protostar template. Can you reproduce it Nicolas?

Thanks

6 years 4 months ago #284294

Update.

So i have installed fresh Joomla 3.7.5, Hikashop 3.2.1 and Falang.

1. It seems that cursor issue is something with me or my setup. So please ignore it...

2. The url issue is still there. As i quick fix i modified falang module and just removed everything after ' ? ' in the url so language switch would work...Maybe there is a proper way to fix this issue between falang and hikashop??

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #284279

Hi,

1. Since it seems to come from the switching of the language with the falang language switcher, I would recommend contacting the support of Falang. Maybe they would be able to help ?

2. I do have the delete buttons with the redirect post mode disabled.
Please provide some screenshots of the settings of the filter/filter module and some screenshots so that we can reproduce the issue on our end.

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by nicolas.

6 years 4 months ago #284393

Hi,

Delete button works fine. My bad I had some wrong customization in filter.php file. Sorry....

I am trying to find where $language->link is created and see if can modify it so it wont change url....else I will have to contact falang.

Thanks for your help Nicolas

Have a great day

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds