PHP 7.2 support

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 3 months ago #284429

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 63
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error 500 GET /administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=edit&cid[]=50&cancel_redirect=L2FkbWluaXN0cmF0b3IvaW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21faGlrYXNob3AmYW1wO2N0cmw9b3JkZXI%3D HTTP/1.0

Error 500
GET /administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=edit&cid[]=50&cancel_redirect=L2FkbWluaXN0cmF0b3IvaW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21faGlrYXNob3AmYW1wO2N0cmw9b3JkZXI%3D HTTP/1.0

An error is returned when php 7.2 is used and you try to look at an existing order. Is there a plan to support PHP 7.2 in the near future?

Regards,

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 3 months ago #284432

Hello,

Please provide the error message from your PHP error log.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 3 months ago #284495

This is the error that I am seeing when in the backend with the orders on display and attempting to open an order:

Fatal error: Declaration of JToolbarButtonHikapopup::fetchButton($type = 'Modal', $name = '', $text = '', $url = '', $width = 640, $height = 480, $top = 0, $left = 0, $onClose = '', $title = '') must be compatible with Joomla\CMS\Toolbar\Button\PopupButton::fetchButton($type = 'Modal', $name = '', $text = '', $url = '', $width = 640, $height = 480, $top = 0, $left = 0, $onClose = '', $title = '', $footer = NULL) in /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/buttons/hikapopup.php on line 45

When viewing a product in the frontend I see:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php on line 255

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 3 months ago #284527

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've added patches for these.
Please download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patches to fix these.
Let us know if you find other issues.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #291903

Hi, Iam hoping you can help? I have same problem in this subject, however when trying to install latest version of starter it fails...I think because I have an old version installed..is there an upgrade path or any advice please? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Pete

5 years 11 months ago #291916

Hi,

Having an old version installed doesn't mean that the installation will fail.
It's probably an issue with how your server / website is setup.
The best way to force an install is this:
Rename the folders administrator/components/com_hikashop/ and components/com_hikashop to something else via FTP.
Then, run the install via FTP: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
That should work fine and the install will do the update.
Please note however:
- I see you have an expired Essential edition. If you update with the Starter edition install package, you'll get the latest version of the Starter edition and you'll loose the features of the Essential edition. You would have to renew your subscription to be able to update the Essential edition and keep its features.
- If you did customization of views/CSS of HikaShop, or if your template was made for an old version of HikaShop, updating might break things. So it's best to first try on a copy of the website or at least do a backup before so that you can restore if a problem arises.

5 years 4 months ago #300662

I installed a hikashop v3.1.1 Business in Joomla 3.9.0 which generated also the errormessage:

Fatal error: Declaration of JToolbarButtonHikapopup::fetchButton($type = 'Modal', $name = '', $text = '', $url = '', $width = 640, $height = 480, $top = 0, $left = 0, $onClose = '', $title = '') must be compatible with Joomla\CMS\Toolbar\Button\PopupButton::fetchButton($type = 'Modal', $name = '', $text = '', $url = '', $width = 640, $height = 480, $top = 0, $left = 0, $onClose = '', $title = '', $footer = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\abstractpaintings\administrator\components\com_hikashop\buttons\hikapopup.php on line 45

How can I get a patch to solve this problem?

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Jossi. Reason: regards a purchased version.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 4 months ago #300663

Hello,

To get PHP 7.2 support, you have to use the latest version.
Unfortunately, HikaShop 3.1.1, published in June 2017 do not have these patches since they have been added in HikaShop 3.2.2
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

5 years 1 month ago #303200

PHP 7.2
Hikashop 4.0.2
Joomla 3.9.2

$this->removeCart = true; not working .

5 years 1 month ago #303207

Hi,

I don't see the link with this thread. Please open a new thread for unrelated issues. And please describe what your problem is. Because with just what you said I can't say much.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds