Win10 Antivirus detects Trojan Win32/Sprisky.U!cl in HikaShop Starter downloads

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 months ago #285230

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : \com_hikashop_starter_v3.2.2_2018-01-01_21-27-28.zip->media/js/checkout.js

I was not able to install HikaShop because downloading com_hikashop_starter_v3.2.2_2018-01-01_21-27-28.zip or the tar.gz version results in the standard built-in Antivirus of Windows 10 1709 detecting a Trojan Win32/Sprisky.U!cl in media/js/checkout.js

Can someone have a look what is causing the Antivirus to quarantine and remove the files and maybe fix it? As I want to be sure that this is really a false positive, before installing HikaShop on my server.

Best
Hulan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 3 months ago #285237

Hi,

Just to be sure, I downloaded the install package of HikaShop Starter 3.2.2 from our website a few minutes ago, extracted it and looked at that file and I can confirm that it doesn't have any trojan. It's the normal checkout.js file.
So either you downloaded the package from somewhere else than our website and the file has been modified by the person providing the file, or it's a false positive of your antivirus software.
I would also add that I'm also on windows 10 with the built-in antivirus software up and running and it didn't detect anything for me.
So try redownloading it from www.hikashop.com/download.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hulanbator

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 months ago #285246

Ok thanks a lot! Tried it now at work and was able to unzip and check. Seemed to be a false positive. Thanks for checking from your side as well!

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds