Add to cart button doesn't add product to cart

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 months ago #285396

-- url of the page with the problem -- : picturemyway.com/nl/tryshop/product/134-golven-van-licht
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Add to cart button doesn't add product to cart

Hello,

on my website ( picturemyway.com/nl/tryshop/product/134-golven-van-licht ), if i select a product. For example 300gr zijdeglas papier with the format 20x30 and I press add to cart, there is nothing happening. Normally it would add the product to the cart. If I return to add to cart legacy it works, only the languages changes from Dutch to English.

I noticed that there is no quantity available. So I tried changing it in my backend. But when I remove the quantity to unlimited and try to save it, a 403 error message occurs. Could you please help me?

Greets Wouter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 3 months ago #285403

Hi,

1. For the add to cart not working, I think that it comes from the customization of the product page on your website.
And more specifically the comment form being placed inside the description. Because of that, the form of the vote/comment system is inside the form of the add to cart :
monosnap.com/file/v8LxCG06x5zL4DAmsHVajAQR5oGcaS
And thus you have a conflict with the hidden variables.
You should move the end form tag of the main layout to be before the bottom area so that the forms are not one in another. First, that's not valid HTML and second, that's what is creating your problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: wouterpmw

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 months ago #285429

Ok, that's very clear. Thank you very much. I'll remove the comment part. But the next problem is that I remove it and then I'm stuck with that I can't save the product. A 403 Error Occurs then. How can I fix this?

Greets Wouter

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 3 months ago #285431

Hi,

I don't understand what you mean.
Saving the product information in the backend has nothing to do with modifying the layout of the product.
If it's a new problem then, please try activating the "debug mode" and "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration to get a better error message with more information and provide a screenshot of the error page.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds