affiliate partner not added to order

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 2 months ago #288486

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

Hi,

The affiliate link doesn't add the partnersale to an order anymore. Has been working fine till august last year. The orders after that date haven't been added to the partner sales.

Nothing has changed as far as I know, orderstatusses are configured, banners are the same.

Best Regards
Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 2 months ago #288492

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. There is indeed a problem since we changed HikaShop to use JInput instead of JRequest (for Joomla 4.0 compatibility).
I was able to reproduce the issue and added a patch on our end for that. Download the install package of the 3.3.0 on our website in the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on yours and that will add the patch for it.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #288726

Thanks Nicolas,

Is there a way to retrieve the orders that should have been assigned to a partner?

6 years 1 month ago #288729

Hi,

No, the information is added when the order is created based on the cookie of the browser of the customer.
On your end, you don't have the cookie of the browser of the customers so you don't have the information of which order should be linked to which partner, unfortunately.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #301805

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi,

The same problem is partially back, no fee is added to the partner. This partner has 10 partnersales and none is shown in the overview exept for the amount.

Best Regards
Michel

Attachments:

5 years 4 months ago #301809

Hi,

First, it would be great to have the screenshot in English as I'm not sure what each option is set to on the left area.
Second, are you able to reproduce the problem yourself by clicking on a partner link of that partner and making a purchase ?
If so, please provide the necessary instructions and backend access along with a link to the backend via our contact form so that we can have a look at the situation and check your settings: www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

5 years 4 months ago #301849

Hi,

I don't see anything wrong.
I saw the order 107853 that you made with your account "mpouli" on your website, and the order has the partner fee:
monosnap.com/file/5rGeDaoSWEl8EaRA0MygMLidAaJIrE
And if I check the settings of the partner, I see that the fee has been added and I can see the order added to the listing of the partner orders:
monosnap.com/file/EIH4PulWX0ZEWSA4v587tyPKSDbfnh
So everything is fine as far as I can see.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #301886

Hi,

I see what you mean, was just missing the orders at the bottom, but I thought this was showing the sold items. My mistake, sorry about that.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds