Call to undefined method stdClass::getListFooter()

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 week ago #290081

-- url of the page with the problem -- : aarondemille.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 64.0.3282.186

Getting this error:
Call to undefined method stdClass::getListFooter()

When using this menu item (Customer File area)

index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=user&layout=downloads

Seems to go away when I downgrade my site to php5.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 6 days ago #290101

Hi,

I tried the same situation with HikaShop 3.4.0, PHP7 and Joomla 3.8.4 and it worked fine.
It looks like an issue not from HikaShop.
Please enable the debug mode and error reporting settings of the Joomla configuration and try again.
You should get an error with more information, which will help locate the source of the issue.
Also, this might come from your template. Try switching to the default template of Joomla and see if you still have the error.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 days ago #290154

Hi there,

I tried it with the "Beez" template and got the same error.

Here are the debug details:

#0 Call to undefined method stdClass::getListFooter()

/home/ademillesu/aarondemille.com/components/com_hikashop/views/user/tmpl/downloads.php:60
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/user/tmpl/downloads.php:60
2 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:695
3 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2067
4 hikashopView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:230
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2056
6 hikashopView->display() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/user/view.html.php:22
7 userViewUser->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1776
9 hikashopController->display() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php:212
10 userController->downloads() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1754
12 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:79
13 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:382
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:357
15 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:204
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 days ago #290156

Hello,

The user download listing is only provided by commercial editions of HikaShop.
Because you're using HikaShop starter ; you should not have that feature available.
I think that you have the "downloads.xml" file present in your website while you it should not ; and because of that file you were able to create a menu for that page (when the rest of the code is missing).

We will see to patch HikaShop in order to not generate such kind of error for that page.
But if you really want to have listing of downloads, you can upgrade to HikaShop essential.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 6
5 years 1 month ago #303388

Hi all

same issue with Hikashop 4.0.2 starter (Joomla 3.9.2) when i want to add a menu HK type "Customer download space"

Strange we can manage Downloadable files for products with Hikashop starter bu not having this type of area.with it.
Or maybe this space is not dedicated for them ?

As far I understand Downloadable files for products can be available only

1) On Email, when order is confirmed
2) On Order details when order is confirmed

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 1 month ago #303425

Hi,

The download area is only available in the Essential and Business editions.
With the Starter edition, you don't have that area, however, a link to the download files is still given to the customer on his order details page and in the order status notification email sent to him after the payment of the order.
The download area is just another way to access these downloads and is useful when you except your customers to have a lot of purchases on your website so that they can easily find all of their downloads at one place instead of having to go into each order to find them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tramber91

• Thank you received: 6
5 years 1 month ago #303429

Thanks for clarification
It is what i have already view

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds